We are now in orange zone which means:
- No curfew
- Travel between regions and cities is not recommended, but it is possible.
- Indoor gatherings are prohibited for visitors from another address, except for a person who lives alone, with their dependent children
My doctor called last week to see me for the bloodtest results. All is ok but bad cholesterol is a little high and good cholesterol is too low (which means exercises). I lost 4 lbs since last time (of course my ibs / ibd are acting up).
Thursday afternoon I babysat for awhile as my son and ddil had some appointments in town. Xavier spent most of the weekend here. Anne-E spent Saturday and Sunday afternoons too.
This morning I went for a 20 min walk and had breakfast outside while it was warm but not too hot.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Those temperatures are WITHOUT the humidity.... today should be 40C!! yikes! so the a/c is on all drapes and blinds are closed and I will be staying indoors as much as possible.
On my mind
My ibs and ibd are acting up, have had problems every day this week :(
I'd like to work on a summer reading list and a summer activity list.
On the breakfast plate
Toast with oatmeal milk.
On my reading pile
The Clan of the Cave bear de Jean M. Auel. The first in the Earth's children series. I LOVE this series... it is part of my summer reading list. Have read and reread this series every few years .
On my tv
La belle vie avec Go-Van
Lincoln (à la poursuite du Bone collector)
Mr. Mercedes (season 2)
The Walking dead (season 8)
Interesting youtube vlog I saw this week
On the menu this week
Jeudi - Grilled cheese
Jeudi - Grilled cheese
I know we will be having chicken one day but the rest is yet TBD.
From the camera:
Looking around the house
Once again lots to do. I will try to do most of it this morning as I have an appointment at 1:00 and 2 errands to do.
On my to-do list
Monday or during the week (as time permits)
- Post here - DONE
- Menu-plan -
- Vac main floor - almost DONE
- Mop floors (did not get done last week) - almost DONE
- Drop off at the thrift store (replaced some dishes I had with the ones I got from mom's)
- 1:00 esthetician appointment
- Dollarstore errands
- Pharmacy errands
- Make some millet cream (for my stomachaches)
- Cook some hard-boiled eggs
- Wash jennair
- Send some receipts to insurance company
- Go outside and read in the shade if not too hot and humid at the end of the afternoon.
To relax this week or In my crafting basket