We are now in yellow zone. Which means we can be 2 families in the same house at the same time.
Saturday we visited with dh's cousin and his wife. Sunday we babysat our 2 grandkids.
This morning, late in posting as I went with neighbor to try and get the 2nd dose of vaccine (without appointment for the AstraZeneca)... pffff! left here at 5:30, got there at 6:15 and at 7:45 they had no more appointments for the day and they turned us back.... waited outside in the rain and humidity for nothing. next time I'll have an appointment (I wasn't the one who wanted to go this morning ;) )
Got here and changed to warm dry clothes and it also means I'm already tired and day hasn't begun.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Lundi - Pasta with tomato sauce and ground veal
Jeudi - Grilled cheese
- Wash main bathroom
- Vac main floor
- Wash my bedding and remake bed
- Made sheppards pie (sent the leftovers to ds & family)
- Made Pasta with tomato sauce and ground veal (gave a small pan to ds & family)
- Cut up pineapple
- Baked muffins (dh did them)
- Made 3 overnight oats breakfasts
- Weeded all flower beds
- Post here - DONE
- Menu-plan -
- Wait in line for 2nd dose of vaccine - without appointment and NOT get it - DONE
- Work 1 hour telework
- Start ds' old bedroom closet.... way too much in there, it won't be done for sure today because decluttering has to happen and he needs to come here to see what he wants to keep.