Recap of last week:
Tuesday - In-town work - had a hard time with parking reservation (more and more people have to go back to the office), so have my reservation for this upcoming Tuesday.
Wednesday at noon did my Fodmap / mediterranean diet class... I need to read the papers and plan my menus for upcoming weeks with that. Hoping it'll help find which foods I am intolerant too (I know onions - but I do like them!).
Thursday dh picked up Anne-E at daycare and drove her home after supper. Xavier was home with DS as he had been sick on Wednesday at daycare. Funny thing happened, cable company stopped by the house and the guys were running around the backyard... seems we had some leaks??! anyhow they came back the next day and all was back to normal... weird.
Friday took the afternoon off for endodontist appointment. will do the root canal at the end of march as they have full schedules. cost $320 for consult and will cost $1025 for root canal. After the consult we went to costco's for a few errands and $600 .... later we got out of there.
Saturday paid bills, checked some vitamins online, may have to order them there. Dh picked up grandkids before lunch. DH had bought skates for Xavier and he brought him skating a little. They spent the night here as parents have a party and asked if we were available. both have small coughs. Xavier had a good night but not Anne-E, nose running and coughing. They left Sunday morning with parents for swimming class.
Change of plans for this morning... both grandkids are sick so they will spend the day here. ddil will try to get a doctor's appointment today for them and I woke up with a back ache... was hurting a bit yesterday but this morning... as if I had twisted all wrong.
I finally stopped procrastinating and did the cable company call... should be ok on my next bill, but we'll see.
I received my shein order last week .. 2 bathing suits (for the tops as bottom /tops don't take the same size). these are not returnable but both tops fit. bottoms will be given to ddil or dsis as they are good for mix / match. will return the kimono though, so that's prepped and ready to be dropped at post office.
Got myself a sweater, a summer blouse and a skort at costco's. So for summer I need t-shirts and shorts and I'll be set.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom . - Some categories have changed a bit and the order has changed.
- With the fodmap protocol all I know is cut down white bread, pasta, grains, dairy products... so whatever is left... meat, veggies (have to check quantity that is acceptable and which ones are lowfodmap), and 1 fruit (not apples or pears which are high-fodmap) per meal.
- DH can fend for himself
- Wash main bathroom
- Vac main floor
- Dust main floor
- Print fodmap class documents and take notes
- Post here
- Deep-clean pantry (not done last week
- Prep for in-town work on Tuesday
- cook big pack of costco sausages
- Send papers for insurance ...
- .... babysit sick grandkids... so possibly nothing will get done
- 2 plastic shelves that are all crooked.. dh made new ones out of wood
- 1 Christmas projector we had brought from mom's (not working well)
To relax this week or In my crafting basket