Welcome to December 2023!
I'm on my 3rd round of covid, sigh. I had a covid vacine & flu shot scheduled this week so will cancel both. Will talk to boss so maybe I get to stay home this week instead of going in town? I did! I'm staying home all week - telework
So was a week of sneezing, runny eyes and headache. Grandkids came by on Thursday (their mom had covid too so did not matter and I did not know I had covid at the time thought it was just a cold).
Ordered a few things this week, gifts, winter coat, boots (hoping all fits).
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
- A nice hearty soup in the crockpot, will have for a few nights this week
- EPQ (finance company) update... was procrastinating on that one
- Decluttering children's toys, books, etc...
- Wrapping the gifts I have
- Ordering online
- Baking fudge, thumbpring cookies, skors squares
- Cooking ham and mincing it for Christmas sandwiches
- Lots of dishes to handwash!
- Renew magazine subscription
- Cancel flu & covid vaccine
- Bank stuff
- Post here - DONE
- Wash main bathroom
- Vac main floor
- Watch a few webinairs? declutter emails? no idea.. or just relax and watch some Christmas movies
- 3 stuffed toys
- 1 doll
- 1 pj bottom
- 1 cup
- 10 children's books (will be given back to the free library)
- 1 kid's bracelet
- 2 fabric pouches
- 1 sesame street krank radio
- 6 dvds - Walking dead series 1 to 6 (will be given to dniece)
To relax this week or In my crafting basket