Monday 4 March 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 2024-03-04

 Good morning 

Health:  Eyes - still using my antibiotic cream until Friday.

Grandchildren:  Wednesday they came for supper. Thursday dh picked them up at daycare and they sleptover.  He drove them to daycare Friday morning.

The weekend was a quiet one with lots of housechores, some crafting and eating at restaurant with bil & sil Sunday night.

My cousin's son signed a 3 year contrat with the New Jersey devils (hockey), congrats to Mikaël Diotte!

Today will be a whole day of errands

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .  





The Weather

Unseasnably warm this week.  not much sun in there
Mon
Cloudy
3°
-3°
Tue
Cloudy
12°
2°
Wed
Rain and snow
3°
-3°
Thu
Mostly cloudy
1°
-9°
Fri
Partly cloudy
0°
-6°
Looking around the house
Clean and cozy.

Thinking and pondering
Spring-cleaning - more to do ..
Easter plans - talked to sis... might meet at my uncle's sugar shack for Easter.  She says it would be easier than trying to bring mom here.
Upcoming April birthdays... ds, dd, Anne-E, Ely,.. need to go buy some gifts

Tv this week
Le bon docteur
Discussions avec mes parents
Le résident
Les bracelets rouges (saison 3)
L'oeil du cyclone
La voix (saison 10)
5e rang (dernière saison)
When calls the heart
Yellowstone
Sorcières
MasterChef Québec (1st season)
5 gars pour moi
BB Québec (season 4)
Indéfendable
Alertes
Stat
Nous
Léo
Le bonheur (just for dh, not watching this)
La candidate
L'amour est dans le pré
Temps de chien

.. and a few more


Listening to or interesting blog I saw this week
Diane in Denmark



Things on the menu this week
No idea....

On my reading pile
Les enfants du silence - Lyn Yeowart

On my to-do list

Over the weekend
  • Deep spring-clean LR (woodwork, walls, furniture, frames)... couches will be done at a later date
  • Deep spring-clean staircase to basement (walls, woodwork, frames).
  • Laundry
  • Macaroni chinois (half was frozen)
  • A stuffed pepper casserole for freezing
  • Wash main bathroom
  • Vac main floor
  • Dust all main floor
  • DH made ragoût de boulettes (gave some to ds, and we froze the rest)
  • 2 Easter cards (for niece and nephew)
  • Reservations for 3 nights in August in Maine - Hampton Beach with sis and bil.
Monday
  • Post here - DONE
  • Prep for in-town work tomorrow
  • Errands
  • ....
Decluttering 
  • Nothing

Upcoming this week
Tuesday - in-town work

To relax this week or In my crafting basket 

Knit with some hot tea and maybe sitting outside if the sun peeks out a little


From the camera:
Nothing



Funny of the week:
















4 comments:

  1. Your quote today made me giggle! lol Congrats to your cousin's son! I love hockey. I used to watch it with my mom before she passed away.

    I hope you have an incredible week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope your eye is better really soon. Congratulations to Mikaël that's amazing news! Your funny made me laugh out loud - too funny! Have a WONDERFUL week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your eyes get better soon.
    Your week sounds busy.
    What are you knitting?
    Hope you have a nice week, kind regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quote; definitely made me giggle. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete