Good morning February
Last week I ended up going to the doctor for my eyes. My eye infection was getting worse. He told me the medication I got at the pharmacy was not strong enough for what I had. So now I have antibiotic drops for 7 days, started on it last Wednesday and it is just starting to feel better.
Grandchildren came for supper on Thursday and Friday. Friday evening dh, ds and the granchildren went to skating rink. There was music, toasts, marshmallows and hot chocolate. They spent more time sliding than skating. I didn't go as I didn't want air in my eyes.
Weekend started the deep-spring cleaning and did some cooking. Sunday had supper with bils and sil - pizza.
Today is more housechores.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
- Wash main bathroom
- Vac main floor
- Make a few overnight oats pots for my breakfasts this week
- Cook some hard-boiled eggs for this week
- Deep spring-cleaned office (ceiling, walls, inside window, floors, woodwork, furniture, light fixture)
- Cut up a pineapple
- Updated Christmas budget for 2023
- Printed out Christmas gift list for 2024
- Updated the list of Christmas movies I've watched the past few years (don't want to record those I have already seen)
- Couscous to add to a few meals
- Take my pressure (need to do it once in awhile... all was ok)
- Post here - DONE
- Start deep spring-cleaning my bedroom
- Prep for in-town work tomorrow
- Hockey game (was ds but missing pieces)
- Universal tv remote
- 1 glass container with lid (broken)
To relax this week or In my crafting basket