Busy work week yet again but I took Friday afternoon off as I had too much time accumulated and there were no emergencies.
DH picked up grandkids on Wednesday after daycare and they had supper here. Friday they came back with parents. DS & ddil went for a bike ride and we took the grandkids to A&W for burgers and they ate very well.. guess they don't like Harvey's (on the grill) burgers (had taken them there twice and they didn't eat much).
Friday afternoon I deep-cleaned basement LR.
Saturday I did lots of odds & ends around the house & deep-cleaned another section of the basement. We also got some stuff ready to take to dd's new house (stuff she still had here as she did not have the space for it) .
Sunday we went to dd's new house and I helped her deep-clean the two children's bedrooms. We got home at 7:00 pm.
It's suppose to be a nice hot day today so I plan on going out this afternoon.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
- Deep clean basement LR
- Deep clean dh's section of the basement
- Pay bills
- Wash pan at bottom of oven
- Wash fridge and clean it out
- Cut flowers out front
- Change wax in scentsy lights (the others did not smell anymore)
- Put new Scentsy flower in basement bathroom
- Write down an upcoming to-do list for the next few weeks
- Prep stuff to take to dd's on Sunday
- Go to dd's new house to unload some stuff and help her deep-clean the 2 children's bedrooms
- Post here - DONE
- Deep-clean dd's basement closet now that there is less stuff in there, before I fill it up again
- Prep for work tomorrow
- Any other item I feel like doing from my big to-do list
- Got rid of a whole binder with sports exercises (I can get them from the internet when needed)
- Niagara Falls small pot my granpa had bought me as a souvenir. I have other souvenirs that are better
- 2 pens
- Old oil
- Old paint cans
- 1 pair of sandals (dh's)
- 1 pair of snowshoing shoes
- 1 fridge magnet
- 1 dart game box
- 1 cap
- 1 fly swatter
- 1 pair of children's soles (no idea where these came from)
- 1 used scentsy flower
- 1 empty boot box
- 1 plastic basket (broken)
- A few old items from the fridge when I cleaned it up.
- 1 shower crochet (won't hold up anymore)
- 1 wheel cap (dh sold it on Marketplace)
- 1 double bed and mattress and mattress cover (of course that isn't real decluttering as I will have to go buy a new one before the Holidays
- 1 nightstand
- 1 set of rolling plastic drawers fille with pens and papers
- 3 big books (wine, gifts from the kitchen and mediterranean cooking)
- 1 plastic container for muffins
- 1 set of magnetic spice containers
- 1 Halloween skull for mist
- 1 Router
- 1 easel
- 1 bench to use with her easel
- Painting supplies
- Curtain rods (2 sets).
To relax this week or In my crafting basket