Last monday of September! and Rudolph day too
Last week at work was nuts, just too much to do. I MIGHT talk to new boss and tell her I can't do both jobs that I am doing... they are supposed to hire someone but since April (since other cw left), I have her job and mine to do and Fall there is so much more to come.
DH picked up grandkids on Thursday after daycare and they had supper and slept here. both are still coughing.
Saturday I decided it's time to tackle some of the basement deep-clean (even though I did NOT feel like it... but it was worthwhile and not so bad). DS & grandkids arrived around 11:00 for the day. DDIL was working at a wedding for extra $$.
Sunday was housechores and laundry for me. DH got the pieces out of the attic so the grandkid's twin beds can be put into bunk beds and brought them to ds's house. He also transformed our bassinette in a small bed (in our bedroom). He then mowed the lawn.
I invited the family over for Thanksgiving weekend... so I need to plan for that. Had a chat with sis this week and we will need my brother's help for some stuff for my parents. I need to talk to them as sis is doing it all by herself and she has way too much on her plate.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
- Deep clean 2 basement bedrooms (furniture, floors, walls, woodwork, windows, curtains... ceiling was done beforehand and closet will be done later - waiting to bring things to dd's new house before tackling it)
- Cut more flowers out back
- vac main floor
- General pick up
- Wash main bathroom
- Dust all main floor
- Post here - DONE
- Deep-clean another section of the basement
- Work on a painting tutorial? not sure about that one, it is beautiful but I think I,ll skip.
- Order stuff for stocking stuffers
- Prep for work tomorrow
- 1 plastic squirrel (outside decoration broke)
- 1 big box (was our stand-up fan, don't need the box anymore)
- Parts for the bunk beds
- 1 bath toy (broken)
- Empty box I took out of the pantry
To relax this week or In my crafting basket