Such a busy week last week! Telework, Organized Home summit (with apx 20 talks a day), a painting tutorial to finish, a cold, etc...
DD, DSIL and grandkids arrived for lunch Saturday as did ds, ddil and grandkids. We had fondue for supper Saturday night (not for the grandkids though, they had their own meal). They were happy to see each other... 2 3,5 year old and 2 2,5 years old. Lots of energy in the house. Sunday they left around 10:00 am but Xavier and Anne-E stayed a little longer. we drove them home after lunch for their nap.
Sunday afternoon was dedicated to a much needed home reset. Supper with bil, sil, niece and nephew at St-Hubert's (chicken dishes).
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Looking around the house
- vac main floor
- Mop main floor (dh did that)
- General pick up
- Cut some flowers / plants outside
- Clean and change water in wasp trap
- Rewash main bathroom (had done it Saturday morning but it needed it again)
- Post here - DONE
- Wash basement bedding for 2 beds (ongoing) and remake beds
- Pay bills
- Go work in basement
- DH changed places of a few shrubs
- 1 electrical box (sold on Marketplace)
- 4 huge truck tires (sold on Marketplace... finally!!)
- 3 children puzzles (dd took home with her)
- Both kids took home some leftovers (that counts doesn't it ;) )
To relax this week or In my crafting basket