Monday 9 January 2023

Happy Homemaker 2023-01-09

Good morning!

Recap of last week:

Grandkids & ds spent Monday here with us.

Thursday & Friday grandpa babysat because daycare was closed.  

I teleworked on Thursday & Friday... thought it would be 2 slow days as not everybody was back at work... didn't turn out that way.  super-uber busy.

My bronchitis is better.  still some residual coughing.  Unfortunately with no more prednisone to take.. my stomache aches are back :(  ah well.

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .  - 



The weather
Mon
Snow showers
-3°
-7°
Tue
Partly cloudy
-4°
-17°
Wed
Partly cloudy
-8°
-13°
Thu
Snow showers
-6°
-7°
Fri
Snow
-2°
-3°

On my mind
We are thinking of booking a trip for 1 week in March in Punta Cana with 1 brother & sil, sis & bil and 1 cousin & his wife.  problem is it might be difficult at work because it's the week before the go-live project.. we'll see

Upcoming this week
Back at the office on Tuesday.

On the breakfast plate
2 oat toasts with cheese and a clementine and a kiwi.  With a glass of oat milk

On my reading pile
C'est arrivé la nuit by Mark Lévy

On my tv
Not much yet


Interesting youtube vlog I saw this week

Nothing


On the menu this week
No idea but from the freezer

From the camera:

Nothing


Looking around the house

I will continue my decluttering for 2023

On my to-do list
Over the weekend
  • Wash main bathroom
  • Vac main floor
  • Mop main floor
  • Dust kitchenette
  • Laundry
  • Pay bills
  • Work on ebooks (have over 2000 to file and incorporate in my excel spreadsheet)
  • print 'Gifts throughout the year list'
  • print the 7-day no sugar challenge
  • FB webinair about gut problems
  • 3 short drawing classes on FB
  • Try new curtain in my bedroom... it'll do so ordered another one for other window
  • Send pics to dniece if she wants curtains, toaster and office chairs - nope :(
  • Ordered some frames for the mantel, hopefully can put my paintings in them
Monday
  • Post here
  • Catch up on blogs
  • Declutter some drawers in the office
  • Picking up
Decluttering
  • 1 toaster
  • 2 sets of curtains (4 panels)
  • 1 tablecloth
  • Old wallet / old cards / old receipts

To relax this week or In my crafting basket 
Will work on knitted socks that had been put aside for quite awhile

Quote of the week




4 comments:

  1. Sickness seems to be clinging to everyone....it's so frustrating. Glad your bronchitis is better. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! I've been on and off with issues myself. I thought my work would be on the slow side too but it was really busy as well! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your funny! Seems like the day care is closed a lot? I hope you get your list accomplished - sounds like a lot of work. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Lucie! I've missed visiting here. ;) I hope you feel completely better soon. I can relate with chronic bugger conditions that we just want to feel all better and normal. I love your funny! And I'm sooo happy for the original that is YOU! 💗

    ReplyDelete