Monday 29 August 2022

Happy Homemaker 2022-08-29

Good morning!

Tired this morning as we moved my daughter this weekend - lucky we had sis and bil to help us out - they did the moving while we washed ceilings (10 feet high!)/ walls / furniture / dishes, emptied boxes, etc.  we got there at 8:30 saturday morning, stopped a few minutes for lunch, went out for a quick supper and stopped at 11:00 pm.  Sunday was more of the same but we left at noon to come back home. We did alot for her but she was sick with a head cold and she is leaving next weekend on a trip (hasn't been in years), so has alot to think about.

Today will be a slow day as I am aching everywhere

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .  



The weather (in celsius)
Mon
Cloudy
28°
22°
Tue
Thunderstorm
27°
19°
Wed
Scattered thunderstorms
22°
14°
Thu
Scattered showers
18°
10°
Fri
Mostly sunny
22°
12°


On my mind 
Just tired

Upcoming this week
Tuesday eye exam - I know I will need new glasses... haven't done any exam since pandemia and my eyesight has lowered again - duh it is tomorrow, not last week!
Next weekend - supper at dh's cousins' house and babysitting grandkids on Saturday.  Sunday my parents, sis and bil should be coming and staying over.  they will leave on Monday.

On the breakfast plate
1 egg, 2 slices of ham, 1 toast and oat milk

On my reading pile

Au bord de la rivière T01 - Baptiste  by Michel David


On my tv
Christmas movies 
Big Brother
Personnes d'intérêt (saison 1)
VC Andrews - Ruby, pearl in the mist... etc..

Interesting youtube vlog I saw this week


On the menu this week
Yet to be figured out


From the camera:
Nothing



Looking around the house
It's ok as is, no cleaning today

On my to-do list

Monday
  • Post here - DONE
  • Laundry
  • Pick up RX at pharmacy

Decluttering
  • 1 umbrella
  • 1 pair of jeans
  • Old boxes

To relax this week or In my crafting basket 
Read 
Work on Christmas ornaments

Funny of the week






9 comments:

  1. Christmas decorations? Oh how nice. Show them on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your eye exam goes well. I haven't had my exam since before pandemic too and I need to go, I can tell.

    Have a wonderful week,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not ready for the Christmas movies just yet. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your funny! I'm sure your daughter appreciated all the help. I hope your aches go away quickly! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to declutter too. I swear it's a never ending process. Hope you get some rest. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have an easy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my Lovely! I hear you about moving slow after a big day of work. My arthritis gets a little worse every year. Grrr. But we won't let that stuff stop us from living our best lives, right? ;) Love your funny!! I relate too well. Lol Have a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It was fine, for once no change! or almost.. one eye is a wee bit better!

      Delete