Last week was a week of not feeling well, so the upcoming week can only be better. As a result, have not even finished picking up from our Thanksgiving weekend (main floor is picked up but I still need to mop floors. Basement has not been touched)
Had dh's 40th work-anniversary on Friday night - all paid. We had 2 plates of pâtés, charcuteries, and cheese in our room with a nice bottle of wine and a gift for my husband. Part of the evening was on a virtual platform, a show with Florence K, and the guys got to talk among themselves for awhile too. Then at 8:00 we went down for supper which was really good (entrée: tartare saumon, mi-cuit saumon and smoked salmon rose) followed with steak, gratin dauphinois and veggies. Dessert: crème caramel érable and whiskey) Got back to our room at 11:00.
Saturday morning we had breakfast plates delivered to our room. After we left we went to costco's for some errands (and a few gifts). Saturday afternoon was spent relaxing and napping. Saturday night was supper at sister-in-law's for my niece's 21st birthday. Supper was lasagna followed by birthday cake. We got home at 11:30. Kids did not come as Xavier got laryngitus Friday.
Sunday grandkids were here at 10:30 and spent the day here. Everyone left after supper.
This morning will pick up Xavier because daughter-in-law has an appointment in town to return her work computer to her old job. She will bring A-E with her.
Tuesday I have to go to town for routine mamography.. then will run some errands, hopefully find some Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers. Not sure if I'll be back to telework in the afternoon or not.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
- Babysit Xavier
- Post here
- Try on new bedcomforter from costco's... so if it doesn't fit will return when I go to town tomorrow
- and whatever else gets done....
- Mammography (Tuesday morning)
- Errands (Tuesday)
- Drop off at the thrift store (Tuesday)
- Vac main floor
- Vac basement
- Mop main floor
- Wash basement bathroom
- Wash all beds
- Do a painting from Jesse Robertson (7-day free tutorials)
- Put away screen windows
- Halloween decor
- Wash outside windows (front of house got done last week)
- Update cold & flu medication
- Put away solar lamps
- Change winter / summer clothes (DH did his last weekend)
- Fill advent calendar
- Prep Christmas card inserts
- Prep Christmas cards with $$
- Finish homeless bags
- Start Christmas ornament
- Update Christmas gift list
- Start going through and purging pictures on phone
- Schedule eye exam and get new glasses
- 1 drum-stick for kid's drum (that we no longer have)
- 1 hair-dryer accessory (that doesn't fit our hairdryer)