Last week I got to see my new granddaughter twice. She is so tiny! (not quite 7 lbs).
Had Xavier here all weekend. DDIL had a virtual govt exam Saturday morning so ds came over with the kids around 8:30... dh held her from 8:30 to 11:30 ... then it was my turn! DDIL arrived around 2:00 pm. We ordered thai for supper. Kids left with Anne-Elizabeth after supper (Xavier spent the night).
Had ibs problems last week and today I scheduled a massage appointment, my back is hurting alot and I probably have a pinched nerve in my shoulder (goes right up my neck and jaw), and I've started coughing... I feel like I'm falling to pieces this week.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Lundi - Lasagna
Mercredi - Ham pasta casserole
Jeudi - Grilled cheese
Friday - TBD
Looking around the house
- Washed main bathroom
- Last week I managed to finish weeding all flower beds and wash all outside windows :)
- Post here - DONE
- Menu-plan - DONE
- Vac main floor
- Spaghetti sauce in crockpot - cooking as we speak
- Prep some stuffed bell peppers - DONE
- Massage therapist appointment
- Take pictures of more stuff I brought down from the basement yesterday (white-whicker LR kid's set) and put it up for sale if ddil & dd don't want it.
- Brought down more girl clothing from the attic - want ddil to check it out and see if she wants anything.
- Find a recipe and make some chocolate chia pudding (using dark chocolate milk)
- Rest this afternoon