Monday 29 March 2021

Happy Homemaker 2021-03-29

Good morning!

Was another busy telwork week, had too many hours this month so took Friday afternoon off.  

We went to the restaurant .. the 1st one in a very, very, very long time.  They have been open for 2 weeks now but our numbers are going up so don't know how long that will last.

Our grandchild was here for most of the weekend, so fun times.

EDITED TO ADD:  No electricity this morning from 9:03 to 12:15... so will be late joining the link at Sandra's.

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .



The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Snow
4°
-7°
Tue.
Partly cloudy
13°
5°
Wed.
Rain
14°
2°
Thu.
Rain and snow
4°
-6°
Fri.
Cloudy
0°
-6°





well above-average days for Tuesday and Wednesday.

On my mind
Got my husband's vaccine moved up a week, but it's still only in May.
This week will miss 2 half-days of work while my daughter-in-law goes to the doctor.. with covid they cannot bring the younger children with them.  
Baby coming in May

On the breakfast plate
 2 pillsbury crescents with a glass of oat milk

On my reading pile
Big little lies by Liane Moriarty

On my tv
Toute la vie
L'échappée
District 31
Big brother celebrities (local big brother)
Star Académie
Pennyworth (Season 1)
Les Beaux Malaises
5e rang


Interesting youtube vlog I saw this week


Painting raindrops!

On the menu this week
Lundi - Hot chicken sandwiches
Mardi-  Macaroni chinois with eggrolls
Mercredi - Chicken pot pie
Jeudi -   Grilled cheese
Friday - 


From the camera:
Don't remember if I had posted my raindrops


Sketchbook revival mini tutorials








Looking around the house
In the living room there is knitting being done, kitchen dishes have to be done but cooking has been started, ... feels homey and lived-in.

On my to-do list 

Over the weekend
  • Washed main bathroom 
  • Vaccumed main floor
  • Dusted main floor
  • Laundry
  • Cooked a batch of chicken breasts
Monday
  • Post here - DONE
  • Menu-plan - DONE
  • Morning routine - DONE
  • Mop floors
  • Wash boot trays
  • Wash jennair
  • Cook Macaroni chinois
  • 2 sketchbook revival tutorials to do
  • Lots of odds and ends to do
  • Open 'office' and see if emergencies and advise I will be absent tomorrow morning.
To relax this week or In my crafting basket 
Knit, read outside in the sun, check out Pinterest to find a diy ornament for next Christmas for my friends.

Quote of the week 










5 comments:

  1. That new grandbaby will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the raindrop pic! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Lucie!
    How momentous about getting to eat out at a restaurant! I pray it can continue and numbers stay down. You're adorable btw. 😉 I love that you have a Big Brother show too. I look forward to ours - usually doesn't come until summer. And your artwork is amazing! You're doing a great job lady! Your quote cracked me up as always. 😂 Blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the funny! I've been obsessed with painting videos also! I even signed up for another painting class in a couple weeks. We just reopened so I hope our numbers stay low enough that it happens, but I fear we will be closing again too. I LOVE your doodles. Have a GREAT rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented! I love seeing your paintings each week :) Our restaurants have been open for quite a while so it's always kind of surprise to me to read where others haven't been. We don't go eat in very often though. Still hesitant on that one. Hope your numbers stay down. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete