We are now back to full confinement except essential services for 10 days. Cases are going up and there are many cases in our small town now.
Took off 2 half-days last week to babysit my granson while my daughter-in-law had medical appointments (they can not bring their children with them because of covid so have to find babysitters). Talking about babysitter, ... her daycare has been closed for a month and they received a message that it'll be closed until at least april 27th (babysitter's husband died last month after battly cancer for a long, long time). DDIL had some worrisome news for her pregnancy so she has to have more doctor's appointments. For now baby is good at 6,5 lbs but she might have to come out earlier than predicted.
So grandson spent most of the long Easter weekend with us. he slept over twice.
My son's birthday is April 7th so we ordered thai on Sunday night for Eater and his bday. Gave him some money and socks (can't go out shopping!).
Lundi - Spaghetti with homemade meat sauce
Mercredi - TBD
Jeudi - Grilled cheese
Friday - TBD
- Washed main bathroom
- Vaccumed basement
- Post here - DONE
- Menu-plan - DONE
- Morning routine - this has not been done AT ALL last week - did not gone done this morning either
- Make spaghetti sauce in the crockpot - started
- Put up more screen windows - DONE
- Vac main floor
- More laundry
- Take down Easter and put up spring
- Probably grandson will come for a few hours
- Post mil's oven for sale on Marketplace - DONE