Monday 21 December 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-12-21

Good morning!

I am now on vacation for 2 weeks - but let's be real with teletravail I will have to work a few hours here and there, in fact did half an hour on Sunday.

Baby boy came for supper Friday night and stayed the night.  His parents came by for lunch on Saturday and left after supper.  We did see the town fireworks around 5:00 pm.

Sunday was mostly picking up and relaxing.


Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .




The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Cloudy
1°
-4°
Tue.
Mostly cloudy
1°
-13°
Wed.
Partly cloudy
-8°
-9°
Thu.
Scattered showers
7°
6°
Fri.
Rain and snow
9°
-8°
Sat.
Partly cloudy
-6°
-13°

Much better than last week which was FREEZING cold 

On my mind
Thinking of 2021, my word of the year, my objectives, what I want to do, my health

On the breakfast plate
2 toasts with cheese breand and cheeze whiz and a glass of Oat milk

On my reading pile
The memory man by David Baldacci

On my tv
Le résident (season 2)
District 31
Christmas movies


On the menu this week
Lundi -  
Mardi-  
Mercredi - 
Jeudi -   Grilled cheese
Friday - ?
Since we are on vacation, it'll be as we feel but I do have lots of options written down.


From the web:





Looking around the house
Doing ok, should have some time to relax this week

On my to-do list  

Sunday
  • Vacc'd main floor
  • Washed main bathroom (still have to wash the bath)
  • My husband put up the curtain rod in one of the basement bedrooms so the curtains I bought back in April are finally up!
  • Laundry

Monday
  • Post here - DONE
  • Make bed, bath, breakfast, brush teeth - DONE
  • Laundry
  • Wash main bathroom
  • Pick up papers on the small kitchen counter
  • watch a paint tutorial
  • Start a journal with things that go through my head, health tips, recipes, organization tips - been watching some youtube about them
  • Go to post office for another Amazon return - 2nd scale I buy that doesn't work, will not be buying another one.
  • Vacc basement
  • Wash bath
  • Read
  • ...
In my crafting basket
Knitted socks

Quote of the week 












2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off! Loved the quote. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your funny! I hope you're having a WONDERFUL week ad MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete