Monday 8 June 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-06-08

Good morning

Let's see what happened last week.... télétravail.  Friday afternoon off for osteopathe appointment and picked up groceries.

Monday afternoon babysat my grandson.  He is starting to crawl now.

Ordered on a false online store... so instead of $25,61 got a $234,57 order (they added items to my cart), but meanwhile my daughter had texted me about the site and was in contact with credit card company... so supposedly they did one transaction of $120,42.. probably were going to make many small ones.  
So we'll see have to wait 15 days to contest but I don't have proof... however he said I will probably win... but win what? they don't exist... pfff... lesson learned.  If you want to know the company is TEVIALET... do NOT BUY from them.  they were a copycat from a legit site I had ordered from the week before.  That sure messed up my Saturday!  Just when I was starting to take charge concerning my old-time passwords on site and thinking of ordering a credit card just for online ordering.... grrrr...  2 nights of having a hard time sleeping just thinking of this... it makes me sooooo mad.

Saturday afternoon Xavier came by for a visit with his dad and he stayed the night.  They left Sunday around 4:30.


Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .






The weather (in celsius)

Mon.
Mostly sunny
23°
11°
Tue.
Partly cloudy
23°
11°
Wed.
Cloudy
24°
18°
Thu.
Rain
26°
16°
Fri.
Mostly sunny
23°
13°


How I am feeling this morning
Had stomache aches during the 1st half ot the night then it went away by itself.  Did some outside work this weekend so all my right side is sore and of course my throat is still hurting a bit... 

On my mind
The stupid online scam.  
Seeing the endocronologist tomorrow for my throat, they will call today if I go in or if it's by phone.
Things I have been procrastinating about need to get done (passwords, a credit card just for online shopping, order a new cell phone....)
My long to-do list.

On the breakfast plate
Prune juice, green tea, and probably 2 toasts

On my reading pile
Ceux de là-bas de Patrick Sénéchal

On my tv
Bull (Saison 3)
Blue moon (saison 3)
Good witch (season 6)
Killing Eve (season 2)
Eaux turbulentes (season 1)
Le résident (season 1)
Project Blue book (season 1)
Movies that are dvr'd
Avocats de la rue
Mme Lebrun
Taxi 22

On the menu this week
Lundi - Pasta with ham and veggies
Mardi- Chicken burgers
Mercredi - Chicken pot pie
Jeudi - grilled cheese sandwiches and soup
Friday - TBD

From the camera

A relaxing picture found online




Looking around the house
Basement and garage are still a mess :(
Main floor is ok

On my to-do list  
Done during the weekend
  • Dusted main floor (did a bit every day of last week)
  • Laundry
  • Bake muffins
  • Groceries
  • Deweed front of house
  • Wash outside side guard rails

Monday
  • Make bed, take shower, breakfast, brush teeth - 
  • Post here - DONE
  • Go babysit Xavier this afternoon while his mom and dad work
  • Vaccum main floor - DONE
  • Wash main bathroom 
  • Prep ham pasta for supper
  • Make hamburger patties with ground beef bought yesterday
  • Menu plan - DONE
  • Call pharmacy for vitamins (my osteopath told me my immune system is completely off so I need to boost it)
  • Prep a response for my contestation with MC for the online scam
  • Go to post office for Amazon returns
  • Cut pineapple


To relax this week, I will  
Read, knit, crochet, Ftime family
Start getting questions ready for a grandparent journal... mom is slowly forgetting things so it might be time to jot some things down.

Quote of the week 






6 comments:

  1. I have issues with my throat too, and I am concerned it may be resulting from reflux which hopefully can be fixed with s change in my dosage.. I do not wish for an upper GI at this time! Praying for you about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you fell victim to an Internet store scam. So hard to tell and now so many more on-line shoppers for them. Hope you get it all resolved.
    A grandparent journal seems like a great idea! Hope your throat feels better and you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no... that's just awful. I hope you're able to get your money back. That would cause me to lose sleep at night too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote. Ain't it the truth. I'm sorry about what happened. I hope it gets taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Internet scams are so frustrating! I had something similar happen last year, but did get my money back. I have found that using Paypal protects me and refunds better if I have issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about the online issue! How frustrating. I too either use PayPal or only well known sites like Amazon. On the up side I'm glad you're feeling so much better! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete