Thursday 7 May 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-04-27

Good morning  This was started on Sunday 2020-04-26 but posted 2020-05-07.  Will explain the reason in next HHM.

40th day of confinement.  Today they should annonce their plan for school opening.
We are up to 1515 deaths in Quebec and 2560 in Canada.  More than 80% of our deaths are in elderly homes.

Got to call doc last Monday night as things were getting worse.  Tuesday started 10 days of antibotics (2nd dose of antibiotics).  No change whatsoever, so doc had asked m to call back last Friday... he also wants me to call back today to see if there is a difference.  Only differenc I get to sleep a little more but that's it.  Still coughing, small fever, throat, short of breath and earache, headaches every day.

telework all week.. so glad to be at home when I feel so sick.  

we got to see our grandson outside (social distancing on Saturday)  and on Sunday we picked up pizza for them (and for us) and delivered theirs before coming back to eat ours here.

Saturday night we had a Ftime with our friends (hockey parents).  

I didn't do much at all as I am too tired and short of breath.

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .






The weather (in celsius)


Mon.
Mostly cloudy
6°
2°
Tue.
Mostly cloudy
9°
1°
Wed.
Mostly sunny
13°
3°
Thu.
Rain
8°
7°

Fri.
Rain
11°
7°


How I am feeling this morning
Sick again

On my mind

wishing I would feel better soon

On the breakfast plate
muffin and green tea

On my reading pile
L'infirmière d'Hitler  - Mandy Robotham


On my tv

Bull (Saison 3)
Killing Eve (season 2)
Prodigal son (season 2)
Eaux turbulentes
Walking Dead (Season 7)
La vraie nature
Christmas movies
Movies from the Heart and Home Channel

On the menu this week
Still eating from the freezer


From the camera
Sunday's homemade muffins 

FTime with friends





Looking around the house
Not too bad but I'd like to get rid of some stuff... dh doesn't want to! :(

On my to-do list (chores) 

Saturday
Vaccum main floor, and wash main bathroom.  took a nap in the afternoon

Sunday
Laundry, make a crockpot of spaghetti sauce and homemade muffins.  afternoon took another nap.
    Monday  
    • Post here - DONE
    • Work on shawl - I had wrongly copied pattern so have to start over.
    • whatever else I will be able to do.
    • Call doc
    To relax this week, I will  
    Read, knit, crochet, Ftime family

    Quote of the week 






    4 comments:

    1. I am so sorry you're till not feeling week, I sure hope the meds start working soon and you can get to feeling better.

      Have a wonderful weekend.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I missed seeing your post on Monday. Hope you start to feel better very soon. No fun at all being sick. Have a great weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am sorry you are still sick! Praying you start feeling better.
      You got a lot done for feeling so crummy.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hahaha, love your quote! I'm so glad to hear from you, I was worried.

      ReplyDelete