Monday 20 April 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-04-20

Good morning

Still dealing with Covid-19 restrictions (stay home!)  - small construction is opening up tomorrow as here THE moving day is July 1st and lots of houses need to be constructed.  DH did work on Thursday - me télé-travail 4days a week.

Tuesday got an appointment at doc's for earache, sore throat and coughing.. he gave me cortisone (flovent) for 6 weeks.  Can't have my medication until Thursday afternoon (we can't go to pharmacy and they need 24 hours to prepare and they are out of it).  He says it'll take 4 days before I see a difference.

Wednesday went for a lung rx... have a small bronchi(?) that's stuck so have to do respiratory exercises.

Thursday afternoon called back pharmacy for my medication as it is all getting worse... they found a pump in another pharmacy finally.

Friday we picked up mcD's for supper.

Saturday, we met dd for her bday halfway and we ate some Tim Horton's each in our car.  She also got toilet paper, wine and $$ as a gift since we can't go shopping (stores are closed). 

Another cold week and I've been coughing yet again with earache, fever and sore throat and lot of headache - even with medication still feeling like crap.  If I am no better Tuesday I will go back again... I have never been this sick so long.

Let's stay home and safe!

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .






The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Sunny
6°
-3°
Tue.
Rain
11°
-3°
Wed.
Cloudy
-1°
-6°
Thu.
Mostly sunny
6°
-4°
Fri.
Partly cloudy
8°
-1°






How I am feeling this morning
Not well.  hardly slept again with this crap I have.  then I had to call cable company... grrrrr... had to call 3 times for the same thing.  So I am not a happy camper this morning.

On my mind
I want this crap to go away so I can start feeling human again and preparing for the after-covid... as it is now I couldn't go back to work anyways with all that coughing.


On the breakfast plate
Just 1 slice of toast with cheese spread and 1 glass of water with lime slice in it.

On my reading pile
The family upstairs  - Lisa Jewell


On my tv

Bull (Saison 3)
Walking Dead (Season 7)
La vraie nature
Christmas movies
Movies from the Heart and Home Channel

On the menu this week
Since we are both home this week it'll be as we feel, all from the freezer.

From the camera

My daughter's 29th bday and family FT


Another pair of socks I finished by MYSELF last week


Looking around the house
Not too bad but I'd like to get rid of some stuff... dh doesn't want to! :(

On my to-do list (chores) 

Sunday
Laundry, vaccum main floor, dust kitchenette, deep-clean oven, wash microwave, 
    Monday  
    • Post here - DONE
    • Call cable company, call bank, call cable company again - DONE
    • Pay bills - DONE
    • Work on shawl I started last week ( I will run out of wool :(  and for once they had it not far from here but stores are closed)
    • Check out fridge

    To relax this week, I will  
    Read, knit, crochet, Ftime family

    Quote of the week 






    8 comments:

    1. Hope you start to feel better soon! Sounds as though you made the best of things with your daughter's birthday celebration. I need some of those stickers, LOL. Hope you have a healthier, happy week ahead!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I sure hope you feel better soon! What a horrible time to be sick... cold weather, lockdown...! So sweet how you celebrated your daughter's birthday during the lockdown. Take care of yourself and have a good week.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hope you feel better soon! I had to laugh about your husband not wanting to get rid of anything... aren't they all like that? I've had a little success with my husband though; I go ahead and declutter all of my stuff and then when he realizes that it's all his stuff cluttering up the garage (or whatever) he quietly gets rid of some of it! haha

      ReplyDelete
    4. Surely hope you start feeling better. Not fun! Glad you got your post ..and certainly hope your day improves and everything start t9 look brighter. Blessings!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I'm sorry you are still feeling crummy - hope you feel better soon!
      I'm so impressed with the socks!
      Yay - you already crossed a few things of your list.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love those reward stickers, so funny! I hope you start to feel better soon, and that you have a great week.

      ReplyDelete
    7. i hope you feel better soon. The socks are so cute. Have a good week.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks. Checking in to see if you're ok... Take care!

      ReplyDelete