Monday 13 April 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-04-13

Good morning

Still dealing with Covid-19 restrictions (stay home!)  we did go to see ds last week for his bday, we stayed outside at 6 foot distance, for a few minutes.  
Thursday we had rain here but ds (5 minutes away but higher in the mountains) had a snowstorm, had to spend the evening in the truck (CAA card is in my name) while they tried to get his car out of the ditch.  DDIL had slid on the side of the road.

Sunday we went to town to get some chicken from a drive-through and then we got to see mother-in-law from the other side of the glass door where she lives now in the elderly facility.

Been a cold week and I've been coughing yet again with earache and sore throat.  will try to see the doc this week, this has been going on long enough.

Let's stay home and safe!

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .






The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Rain
7°
2°
Tue.
Partly cloudy
6°
-2°
Wed.
Partly cloudy
5°
-4°
Thu.
Mostly cloudy
6°
-4°
Fri.
Partly cloudy
6°
-3°
Sat.
Partly cloudy
7°
0°




Raining here today

How I am feeling this morning
I manage to sleep a bit (half-seated) so it's better but still coughing and earache.  Today will be a slow day

On my mind
My daughter's birthday next Saturday... we're thinking of going to see her (stay outside)... to bring her things and to pick up her taxes too.


On the breakfast plate
2 toasts with banana and green tea

On my reading pile
Les lettres de Rose  - Clarisse Sabard

On my tv

Bull (Saison 2)
Walking Dead (Season 7)
L'Amour est dans le pré (saison 8)
La vraie nature
Christmas movies
Movies from the Heart and Home Channel

On the menu this week
Since we are both home this week it'll be as we feel, all from the freezer.

From the camera

My son's 27th bday


Socks I finished by MYSELF last week

Last snowstorm of the year!





Our Easter Bunny



Looking around the house
Finished deep-spring cleaning main floor ... just have to do some picking up.


On my to-do list (chores) 
Friday
Deep spring-cleaned my bedroom closet (got rid of 3 sweaters too)
Deep spring-cleaned both entry closets.  A bit too early to put away winter clothes but ...

Saturday
Vaccum main floor, wash LR couches, dust all main floor

Sunday
Laundry, make some soup.  Was a slow day, did some knitting.  Lots of FTime with family
    Monday  
    • Post here - DONE
    • Finish another pair of socks
    • make some cookies
    • pick up a bit here and there
    To relax this week, I will  
    Read, knit, crochet, Ftime family

    Quote of the week 




    9 comments:

    1. Sure hope you feel better soon! Seems like you've had this way too long! Adorable picture of your Easter bunny and cute birthday picture with your son. Done with my spring cleaning, but thinking about starting it again out of boredom. Try and have a great week.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good morning... Hope all is well with you.. We are trying to live our life here at home as if it was a regular day... although Hubs will probably need to do a bit of marketing this week.
      I hoe you will be blessed at every turn this week.! Enjoy your days!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow, scary snowstorm. Glad no one was hurt during the accident. Hope you start to feel better. Fun play list. Have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great post! Loved the playlist, the sweet photo of your grandson, and the unique birthday celebration. Hope you feel better soon! Take care...

      ReplyDelete
    5. Cute baby!!!
      We had snow last week but it didn't stick. Glad no one was hurt in the slide off.
      I'm impressed by the socks!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I loved the pictures of your family...and the snow!
      I hope you will feel better soon...

      ReplyDelete
    7. Really hope you get to the doctor and figure out what is going on. I have been feeling the same kind of symptoms but mine is due to allergies and the insane temperature changes. One day boiling hot then cold and snow. It's crazy.

      I hope you have a wonderful week.

      ReplyDelete
    8. So sorry you're still not feeling well Sweetie! I hope you get some answers and can kick it soon! 🙏 Love the pics minus the snowstorm! Ugh!! I think I'll cry if we get anymore snow. Blessings on the rest of your week and feel better soon and stay safe. xoxo

      ReplyDelete