Wednesday was dh's 67th birthday so he picked up grandkids for supper and they spent the night. DH drove them to daycare next morning.
Thursday was to be a picnic with grandkids, ds & ddil but storms during the day so we went to McD's and followed it up by going to see ds play baseball. It was a nice evening (no rain in the evening).
Friday was a day off for me (had worked on Monday which is usually my day off), did not even go to see emails, I need a break. Did housechores and rested.
Saturday was a local race. DH was working as volonteer. I did housechores then cheered the runners outside when they passed - had my bluetooth speaker out with 'we are the champions' playing. Then I went to the center of our town to see the festivities. DDIL came with grandkids so they could play in the airblown games. They came back here for lunch and left for their nap at home. She was going to see her stepmom with them for supper, but her stepmom's boyfriend had a scooter? (trotinette) accident and broke his shoulder, they had to call ambulance as he passed out. We had supper here and dh wanted to go out (I didn't but I know he needs to go out sometimes as he is retired), so we were debating what to do when ds called (he had a golf tournament in the afternoon, followed by supper & evening), he had a spare ticket for supper... so dh went to that and we were both happy ;)
Sunday was a more relaxed day, some picking up and then a nap in the afternoon. We had sooo much North wind during the weekend.. it was fall-like temperatures.
Today I might go look at work emails (will deduct my time from tomorrow), and I'd like to craft a little.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Should be around 17-18-19C all week, so it will depend on the winds if it's nice or cold.
- Dusted and swept all main floor
- Went up in the attic and brought back down a few Rubbermaid totes with puzzles for the grandkids and stuff to be sent to thriftstore
- Went through my too-tight clothes in dd's old basement room drawers and closet
- Set up the Monash application on my phone for Fodmaps
- Paid cellphone bill
- Washed main bathroom
- Deep-cleaned bathroom armoire
- Called dentist ... pffff... will be in October only
- Post here - DONE
- Telework - 45 minutes - DONE
- 30 min. walk - DONE
- 20 min. stretching - DONE (and NO I am not good at doing this everyday since covid nor the walk)
- 1 baby pj
- 4 pairs of jeans (too small)
- 2 pairs of pants (too small)
- 1 pj
- 2 bras
- 1 underwear
- 2 pairs of socks
- Expired medication
- 6 big boxes that used to have toys (dh keeps boxes for years!)
- 1 bib
- 2 folding chairs with bags (they were dd's but in storage here, she took them back with her last week)
- DH's old skates
- 20 milk bottles (had a whole box up in the attic!)
- 1 lunch bag
- 1 diaper bag
- 2 baby spoons
- 2 baby plates
- 4 baseball caps
- 4 pants
- 1 skirt
- 1 blouse
- 1 belt
To relax this week or In my crafting basket