Good morning friends!
Last week was 2 days at-the-office and 2 days telework. Had lunch with 3 friends- co-workers on Thursday and it was really nice to be 'back to normal'.
Saturday was housechores and Sunday we picked up grandkids and brought them to restaurant. Their parents arrived for supper and they all left around 6:00.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Le lac des esprits by Nicolas Bouchard
99 façons de prévenir les effets du vieillissement: Conseils d'un physio by Denis Fortier
La méthode reset 28 jours by Jimmy Sévigny
- Vac main floor
- Wash main bathroom
- Wash all inside of gazebo and patio furniture
- Deep spring-clean my closet (with my husband's help but he did NOT get rid of much.. sigh)
- Husband changed one window pane, put back up all the shutters he had painted around the house, and a few more things..
- Post here - DONE
- put wax paper above kitchen cabinets (not done when I washed up there a few weeks back)
- air out bedroom curtains
- wash towels
- .... have a lot on my to-do list BUT it should be nice out so this afternoon will just sit outside and relax (well.. maybe cut a few dead flowers, and maybe start cleaning guard rails...)
- 7 shirts (dh's)
- 3 t-shirts
- 1 pants
- 4 vests
- Saying cards
- Prep to mariage papers shredded after 32 years
- 2 sweaters
- 2 dresses (too small :( ) - one brand new with price tag still on... sigh...
- 1 shirt
- 1 wood necklace and earrings
- 1 handbag
- DH finally sold 13 window shelves