Last week was very busy telework wise. Return in person to the office was to start oct. 4th, our group was scheduled in for November but with Covid numbers on the rise all is on hold for now. don't think anything will happen before 2022. Anyways, my boss said that we will go in IF needed and she sees no reason for me to go in at all unless special occasions. So I guess I need to rearrange my office more 'permanently' at home.
Friday afternoon I took off for dh's 2nd prep. course for retirement. Afterwards, I finished a small painting on watercolor paper.
Last weekend I was sick most of the morning on Saturday... wondering if I had a food poisoning, or a quick flu. Xavier came over Saturday for a few hours while dh & ds got rid of their old dryer (at the eco-center) and put in the dryer ds had bought from my daughter.
Saturday night, we had supper at a restaurant with neighbors. I ate things that were easily digested, just in case. We had a nice time. Neighbor is getting operated next week and she'll be a long time without going out.
Sunday, daughter in law's dad was going to their house so we did not see the grandkids. Went to Harvey's for supper. I did housechores and dh did groceries and worked in his garage.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Monday - Sausages and potatoes
- Vaccum main floor
- Wash main bathroom
- Dust all main floor
- Bake muffins
- Bake and freeze some pumpkin / chocolate chip muffins
- Cut up and freeze veggies for a crockpot spaghetti sauce
- Prep veggies for a side this week
- Millet cream for some breakfasts
- TONS of dishes
- Behind & under fridge
- Behind & under microwave (we have a BIG beast of a microwave that my parent's bought us about 30 years ago (650 $ in those days!!! nowadays you can get one for less than 100$). I need dh's help to get it out so it doesn't happen often.
- Pay bills
- Worked on a knitted cowl (not finished yet)
- Post here - DONE
- Osteo appointment at 1:00
- Drop off donations at thrift store - DONE
- Start Christmas ornaments
- Cook sausages
- Cook chicken - DONE (put it in the oven at 6:am). Will be for supper tomorrow
- Cook potatoes
- Watercolor birthday card for niece
- ... rest, relax and craft!
- uh-oh, change of plans ddil will be sending Xavier after his afternoon nap and he will stay for supper.
- Other change of plans, just got a doctor's appointment at 10:45, still not feeling top-shape - no infection. However I do have tendinitis left shoulder... sigh!
Cut some plants outsideDONE last week Deep clean basement bathroomDONE last week
- File papers in my bedroom side table
- Go through my clothes in my armoire - Had started writing this last night... did it as soon as I got up this morning... a nice purge! - DONE
- Start going through and purging pictures on phone
- 2 games (given to my son)
- 1 knee pad (in recycling)
- 1 soap dish
- 1 toy train (garbage it broke)
- 11 camis
- 2 books
- 3 sports t-shirts
- 2 sweaters
- 1 sport legging
- 1 t-shirt
- 2 jeans
- 6 pyjamas
- I did bring to the basement about 6 more pair of jeans that are tight... if I don't fit in them next time I purge they will go out.