We called ds on Saturday afternoon to see if we could pick up Xavier and so he could spend the night with us. we took him back to his house on Sunday around 4:00 and had supper with them. Got to see and hold Anne-Elizabeth. She is one month old today. I finally gave her her birth gift (some $$ and a pj).
Decluttering didn't go so well... dh finally sold mil's house and there were more things in the garage that he brought here :( I have a few pieces up for sale on Marketplace but no calls yet.
The house buy will be official on June 1st but she started painting this weekend. She is seperating and needs a house for her and 3 children (1 week at her house, 1 week at their dad's house).
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
Jeudi - Grilled cheese
Looking around the house
- Vac'd main floor
- Baked muffins
- Washed main bathroom
- Paid bills
- Went to ATM
- Post here - DONE
- Menu-plan -
- 1:00 osteo appointment
- Drop off a bag of clothes at the thrift store
- Get the amazon returns to the post office
- Go to the small shoe store and see if I can find sandals
- Finish scheduling CIJ blogposts
- Thinking I should go through each room again and see what I want it to look like.. would help with the decluttering and the redecorating ideas.
- During the week, get the dusting done, prep stuff to go to my parent's house, finish cleaning up front of house if it's nice out.