Happy New Year 2021 - wishing everyone a great 2021 (won't be hard to beat 2020!), lots of health and happiness.
My son, daughter-in-law, grandson and dog arrived on the 31st for NY's EVE. We had beef burgundy for supper with apple pie. We did not make it to midnight (11:15!). we watched a few end of year shows and played a game of Tocs.
On the 1st my daughter arrived late afternoon. We had a small buffet for supper and watched a few humorist shows. We were in bed by 9:30 and the kids by 10:00. Grandson had a bit of fever during the night (his bassinette is in our bedroom), so I gave him so tylenol and brought him to bed with us... he tossed and turned alot so our night was not very restful.
Jan. 2nd my son's family left before lunch and my daughter in the afternoon. Both their dryers are not working so they had brought some laundry with them. I took down the Christmas tree and what was left of Christmas and put everything away. Vac'd main floor and mopped it.
Jan 3rd was vaccuming basement, put the fairy lights in another area so that they can stay up all year, MY laundry, wash main bathroom, made a long to-do list for the upcoming months, picked up a few groceries on our way to pick up pizza for supper, my husband baked the muffins and then installed another shelf in my guest-bedroom closet so I deep-cleaned it and reorganized alot of crafts in there. I will have to find another spot for Christmas gifts though.
Found my word of the year - BUILD (build stronger relationships, spirituality, creativeness and most of all REBUILD my health).
2021 -objectives / goals / things to learn or do. While in teletravail work on building, building, building.
- Research Ayurveda
- Learn how to make soap
- Follow a course on essential oils
- learn to make Kombucha
- Cohérence Cardiaque
- Watch a variety of health webinars on youtube
- Stomach massage with heating pad afterwards
- Do self-massage
- Declutter (home, journals, pics)
- Do a morning routine
- Do a nightime routine
- Less sugar
- Less drama
- Less social media
- More listening
- More patience
- Write in my happiness journal and in my tidbits journal
- Sketching regularly
- Painting every 2 weeks
- Try a 30-day challenge
- On work days get up at 6:00
- Vitamine D
- Glass of warm water with lemon juice
- 15-minute stretching with Mady - like this because it is just tranquil music, no talking and wakes me up gently. 15 Min. Full Body Stretch | Daily Routine for Flexibility, Mobility & Relaxation | DAY 7 - YouTube
- 15 minute - 1 mile walk with Leslie 1 Mile Happy Walk [Walk at Home 1 Mile] - YouTube
- Watch a quiet youtube video (about organizing, decluttering, 2021 ideas, etc....) while having breakfast - include a tablespoon of collagen in milk.
- Make my bed (have decided to open up the blankets and sheets and let it air before remaking it - seems we sleep better that way)
- Floss / brush teeth
- Take shower
- Prep tea (on telework days)
- Try to keep room cool (I want it cold with my hot flashes but my husband finds it too cold!)
- Take a bath
- Floss and brush teeth
- Apply face and hand cream
- Read for a few minutes to relax
Hummm... thinking I should've made seperate posts for this, ah well...
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
The memory man by David Baldacci
On the menu this week
Lundi - Sheppard's pie
Mercredi - Quiche with spinach and ham
Jeudi - Grilled cheese
Friday - ?
- Morning routine - DONE
- Post here - DONE
- Put leftovers in freezer
- Make sheppard's pie for supper and probably hamburger patties with the rest of the ground beef
- Do a little more decluttering in the craft closet
- Look up ideas for 'Less sugar breakfasts'
- Review of 2020 Christmas
- Pay bills
- A little téléwork
- Call pharmacy to prep RX so my husband can pick them up on his way home
- Paint cosmic cat by Jesse Robertson on FB-live (up for 7 days free)
- Pull out the 2021 declutter calendar