Monday 30 November 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-11-30

Good morning!  

In a bit of a hurry this morning, so let's get down right to it :) .


Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .




The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Rain
4°
3°
Tue.
Scattered showers
13°
3°
Wed.
Scattered showers
6°
-1°
Thu.
Snow showers
0°
-2°
Fri.
Rain and snow
2°
-2°





On my mind
Hopefully last exams to see if any damage was done with the medication I had to take for 5 months.
Still undecided about Christmas... going to my parent's or not.  

On the breakfast plate
Almond milk and 2 toasts

On my reading pile
Le Curé d'Anjou by Odette Mainville

On my tv
Le résident (season 2)
Cardinal (season 2)
5e rang (season 3)
L'échappée
District 31
Occupation double
Brave new world (season 1)
Christmas movies
The Office (season 3)

On the menu this week
Lundi -  Chicken pot pie
Mardi-  Ragout boulettes
Mercredi - Spaghetti
Jeudi -   Grilled cheese
Friday - ?



From the camera
From the Web:


I think I should decorate my telework office space like this :)  also found on the web.


Looking around the house
Did lots over the weekend so in pretty good shape.  Christmas decor is all done and gifts are all wrapped.  Since I won't be hosting, no cooking to do, so I'm ready :) .

On my to-do list  
Over the weekend
  • Vac'd main floor
  • Vac'd basement
  • Washed main bathroom
  • Laundry
  • Groceries
  • Deep-cleaned basement LR and hallways
Monday
  • Post here - DONE
  • Make bed, bath, breakfast, brush teeth - DONE
  • Menu plan - DONE
  • 1:30 - osteodensiometry medical exam
  • Errands
In my crafting basket
Started a crochet scarf last night


Quote of the week 






4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your Monday posts... it's like catching up with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to share our weeks on HHM. Come over and link too at the Fabulous Party! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't say no to a cupcake either! Just please don't send them as birthday treats for preschool kids (messy and then some). LOL! Love the Christmas decorated office space, cute. Take a picture if you do it. Hope your having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and happy week to you dear Friend!
    It's so hard to know what the right thing to do is this year, isn't it? Want to keep our loved ones safe, but so hard doing the holidays without them. I hope the med tests are all figured out once and for all for you too. 🙏 I love the desktop fireplace! Lol That's so cute!! Blessings to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete