Friday 3 July 2020

Christmas in July 2020 day 3 / Noël en juillet 2020 jour 3

CIJ day 3 / jour 3

C – CANDY CANES
Now, I do NOT like that taste of candy canes (in fact I don’t eat much candy – no merit just find it too sugary).
BUT I do like the idea of Candy canes… it’s a must at Christmas.  I always buy a box of individually wrapped canes to hang on the Christmas tree (at the end of the holidays I bring the leftovers to work so they will be eaten).
In 2019 I made myself a candy cane scarf (the elves brought it!).



I would love to have a candy theme Christmas (Visions of sugarplums!).  I do have a Pinterest page with full of ideas if you want to see https://www.pinterest.ca/LucieElf/christmas-themes-visions-of-sugar https://www.pinterest.ca/LucieElf/christmas-themes-visions-of-sugarplum/

4 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of candy canes. I do like the fruit ones at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I don't like the taste of candy canes, but I do like to decorate with a candy cane theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a big fan either, too sweet, too sticky. They look pretty in glass jars though, as long as they are well-wrappped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that candy striped scarf?!

    ReplyDelete