Monday 25 November 2019

Happy Homemaker 2019-11-24

Good morning!

It's been a very busy week at work.  However paint class is finished and there was no posture class, so my lunch hours were more relaxed.  I was moved back to my old gang with my friends.
Friday morning my son and daughter-in-law went to the hospital so they could try and turn the baby and it worked!  Xavier is now head down and ready to go.  The baby is due for December 12.
Friday night was girl's night out with some friends from work.  We went bowling and then to a restaurant - we had lots of fun and laughed alot.
The weekend was spent finishing my Christmas baking and housechores too.  My son and ddil came for supper Saturday night as well as mother-in-law.


Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom





Looking around the house
Looks nice with all the Christmas lights on.  
It is starting to be light out and snow is falling, the trees are all white, it looks quite nice through the bay window with Christmas lights all around...féérique!


The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Mostly Cloudy
2°
-2°
Tue.
Rain and Snow
3°
-3°
Wed.
Snow
2°
-2°
Thu.
Snow Showers
2°
-11°
Fri.
Sunny
-2°
-14°
Sat.
Mostly Sunny
-4°
-12°

What I am reading
 La Saveur du printemps by Emily Richards

On my tv 
Rewatching the watching dead - season 6
L'échappée
District 31
Un zoo pas comme les autres
Discussion avec mes parents
Toute la vie
Une autre histoire
Ruptures
Alerte Amber
L'heure bleu
5e rang
Les invisibles
Le bon docteur
New Amsterdam
Mr. Mercedes
Prodigal son
Killling Eve
Christmas movies
Programs will be ending this week, which is a good thing... too much to follow

Menu - planning
Monday:  Hot chicken sandwiches with gravy and fries
Tuesday: Lasagna
Wednesday: Spaghetti
Thursday: grilled cheese sandwiches
Friday ?

On my to-do list 

Saturday
  • Made Rice-Krispy squares for freezing
  • Made fudge for freezing
  • Made thumbprint cookies
  • Lots of dishes
  • Laundry
  • Prepped raclette for supper (precooked potatoes, carrots and chicken)
Sunday
  • Bake muffins
  • Vaccum main floor
  • Vaccum basement
  • Wash oven
  • Wash Jenn-Air
  • Wash main bathroom
  • Paperwork
  • Order on Amazon 
  • Wash my bedding
  • Spaghetti sauce for freezing and make 2 lasagnas (1 for the freezer, 1 for supper Tuesday)
Monday  (Having some stomach problems this morning - I have Crohn's disease and this morning is not a great morning... so we'll see how much energy I have for my to-do list.  Might skip the errands)
  • Prep gym clothes for tomorrow - DONE
  • Prep work clothes - DONE
  • Post here - DONE
  • Menu-plan - DONE
  • Laundry
  • Drop stuff off at the thrift store
  • Pick up some stamps for Christmas cards
  • Wrap stocking stuffers
  • Wrap gifts
  • Update and write freezer inventory
  • Crafts

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
Knitted wool socks  - both pair of socks are up to the easy parts so it will be put aside for awhile.
Crochet baby blanket - need to do the border and dinosaur appliqué
3 felt ornaments for Christmas gifts

A simple pleasure
Being able to stay home when I'm not feeling well


From the camera
Christmas decor






Hot coco bar






Quote of the week 


4 comments:

  1. LOoks like your decorating is finished and now you can sit back and revel in celebrating!!! Everything looks dandy and full of fun! Your tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that your Christmas decorating is done (we never decorate until after Thanksgiving - which is REALLY late this year) and even more impressed you have some Christmas baking done! You will be my inspiration! Have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Christmas decor... so pretty. I'll be right over for dinner, sounds so good. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make some Rice Krispie treats now! Looking festive at your house! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete