Since we were to have some visitors, mom + Kasandra (11), the weekend before Halloween, I had planned some Halloween crafts so we could have fun & chat together. I had also invited Florence (also 11) to join us.
Here’s what I had planned :
- Black eye wreath (still need to buy a wreath)
- A pixie (like in Harry Potter movies) (need blue fimo)
- Tablecloth with bloody hands
- Spider victim (this one I had no idea how to do but I thought mom might have some ideas)
- Giant spider
- 2 eerie Halloween signs. (need 2 pieces of wood or store-bought signs at the dollar-store)
Unfortunately, they were unable to come as planned. I’ll keep the stuff until next year and will get the girls to the crafts at another time.
It did get me to thinking, however, that I just might prepare some crafts for us all to do during Christmas time…. Hmmmm…..