Q: What do you get when you cross a black cat with a lemon&
A: A sour-puss
Recipe: witch wands
Just dip pretzel sticks in chocolate and roll in candy bits.
Costumes - easy costume ideas
1. A Highway: Wear all black sweat suit, stick on white or yellow tape on your legs and chest to resemble lines in a road. Attach tiny cars and road signs onto your pants and shirt.
2. Typical Tourist: Wear a big floppy hat, flowered shirt and long shorts, flip-flop sandals and a camera around your neck. Carry a map and look lost all the time
3. Twister Game: Buy a Twister game. Staple ribbon to two corners of the spinner and tie the ribbon under your chin so the spinner becomes a “hat.” Cut a hole in the center of the Twister mat and wear it like a poncho. All night long you can tell people to “put left hand on red” and so on.
4. Tornado: Wear all black or gray clothing. Sew strings of varying lengths all over your outfit. On the ends of the string, tie on tiny houses, people, cars, animals, etc. When people ask what you are, spin around fast and make sounds like a tornado.
5. In the Shower: Wrap a towel around your body (wearing a tube top and shorts under the towel is optional). Wrap a towel around your head turban style or wear a shower cap. Carry a rubber duck and a back scrubber.
6. Sleepy Housewife: Put your hair up in curlers; wear a bathrobe, no makeup and yawn a lot. Don’t forget fuzzy bunny slippers! This is especially funny for guys to dress up as.
7. Spirit of Halloween: Wear black and orange. Attach as many Halloween decorations as you can to your outfit.
More ideas can be found at: http://www.essortment.com/hobbies/halloweenweird_sdsu.htm