Good afternoon,
Doc called for some RadioX (hands and feet) to take so got that done this week but I'm pretty sure just inflammation.
DH picked up grandkids Thursday and they stayed for supper. Helped Xavier with his homework then went with Anne-E to her dance class.
Ordered a few things on Temu (starting to think of stocking stuffers for grandkids).
Saturday went to town with sis, bil, cousin and his wife, they were going to a musical at 8:00 (didn't want to go), so we met for supper at a nice restaurant and when they left for their show we walked a little around town but did not come home late. Dh had helped a friend move stuff all morning and was tired.
Sunday was a very slow day as we both had headaches and felt blah (no alcohol at the supper so nope not that), last week we both had a few days with sore throats too. In the afternoon dropped of some stuff at 'frigo-partage' and went to see ds' new-to-them camping trailer (bunk beds for grandkids), much better than a tent. DH went to restaurant with bil and sil (didn't go as stomach was still so-so from Saturday night). We then took a walk and wouldn't you know it... I fell AGAIN... gotta stop this. Luckily dh was in front of me and I fell on his leg so didn't hit my head but left side is all sore this morning. Darn got ti start being more careful and maybe do some stabilisation exercises.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
- Big brother
- Rewatching the old Dexter series
- MasterChef saison 4
- Les armes
- Belle-fleur
- Stats
- Indéfendable
- Anti-gang
- Dumas
- Big brother - le piège
- .... and lots more
L'ouverture du grand magasin - Rosie Clarke
- Laundry
- Vac main floor
- Wash main bathroom
- Fall decor
- Post here - DONE
- Prep for in-town work tomorrow - DONE
- Get Organized HQ Virtual 2026 webinairs, will not be able to watch them all but that's ok.
- 1 children's pj
- Plastic containers given to 'frigo-partage)
- DH got some boxes out of garage






You make me worry.
ReplyDeleteIt's good they're looking into it. After my ankle surgery I had issues keeping my balance, and got a few very good suggestions of my physiotherapist, and exercises that helped. Some days I use a walking stick (foldable, Temu.) or have it with me, in case.
I hope things work out for you.
You are always so busy!!
What a lovely photos!!
Havee a good week!
I think stabilisation exercises would be good for me, now for the motivation ...
DeleteHi Luludou,
ReplyDeleteI’m hoping along with you that it’s just an inflammation in your feet, though it’s certainly a nuisance.
What lovely photos of your grandchildren (and the one of Grandpa too, of course 😉).
Oh, that list of things you keep putting off... and your retirement: are you looking forward to it, or actually dreading it?
Warm regards
I'm looking forward to retirement but dreading having to quit... can't go back if I change my mind have to do exams all over again. and of course $$ should be ok but always a little insecure.
DeleteOh no my dear Lucie! Yes, must stop that falling stuff. I know Tai Chi is supposed to be good for balance and things. I hope you aren't too sore or anything. And I hope you guys are feeling better. Love the grandkids school pics. I miss those days. So sweet. Blessings on your week xoxo
ReplyDeleteI don't have tai-chi anymore the teacher won't be coming to our town anymore and they have found no one else. I should do it on youtube though, now for the motivation...
DeleteUm, do I need to send you some bubble wrap? Glad you weren't hurt too much from the fall. Hope you can figure it out. Great photos of all. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI think I do need the buble wrap haha. thanks for visiting
DeleteTake care of yourself and quit falling. I have some extra bubble wrap if Jean can't send you enough. LOVE the grandkid photos - they are growing so fast!!!! And that funny is so PERFECT for inspiration!!!
ReplyDelete