Good morning - mid-August, the BER months are just around the corner, had a much cooler weekend, but this week should be warm again.
Have decided to take Friday off, so that means only 3 days of work which I will do in telework, so not going to town again this week, yay! Evryone still on vacation.
Friday we went to music festival in next town, small band was very nice. then silent disco but the ran out of earphones before we got some, so left around 9:15.
Saturday was Xavier's baseball game, some housechores and in the evening went (with our neighbors) to see another band at music festival - they are very good but too many people and we were seated and people just went and stood in front of us (not dancing, just standing)... grrr... I do not go to big festivals because of this.
Sunday dh picked up Anne-E as DS and Xavier were at baseball practice and ddil was doing some mountain running. She was to sleep here but changed her mind so dh droppe her off for supper. DS and Xavier went fishing this afternoon, Xavier enjoyed it.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
- Big brother
- Rewatching the old Dexter series
- A few recorded movies
The seven sisters book 6 - Lucinda Riley
- Wash main bathroom
- Vac main floor
- Dust main floor
- Laundry
- Cooked some cabbage rolls (3 containers were for freezing)
- Made blueberry / apple cake
- Post here - DONE
- Fold towels
- 1 plate (broken)
- 1 ladder sold on marketplace
- 1 fluorescent casing given to guy who picked up the ladder
- 3 markers


Happy Monday! I love the lipstick quote. I may just have to try it when I'm out running errands...lol. Hope you have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteGood morning! Cute funny!!!! And probably so true! Silent DISCO sounds fun, but not if you can't use the headphones - how disappointing. Xavier is getting so big! Cute fishing video - something he'll look back on for years to come - the time spent with his dad fishing. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteNot sure why GOOGLE is having issues!!! I don't think the comment I left took so I'll try again. Good morning sweet Lucie!
ReplyDeleteCute funny!!!! And probably so true! Silent DISCO sounds fun, but not if you can't use the headphones - how disappointing. Xavier is getting so big! Cute fishing video - something he'll look back on for years to come - the time spent with his dad fishing.
Hahaha love the lipstick comment, thats awesome! I love that video, how cute is that! He's great at casting! I have heard about the silent disco but never attended one, I think I would like to go watch people lol! Hope you have an awesome week! I'm SO ready for the BER months!
ReplyDeleteI love that you keep track of what you declutter. Maybe I should start doing the same! Also I laughed at that lipstick comment, it was so funny! Have an awesome week!
ReplyDeleteHello dear Lucie!
ReplyDeleteI'm so ready for the BER months too. Not long now! Loved seeing Xavier fishing - so sweet. Prayers sent for your feet and for your daughter's crohns issues. I loved your funny!! Literally made me LOL. Blessings on your week ahead. xo
I can't begin to tell you just how much I'm looking forward to the BER months and cooler temperatures. Counting down the days.
ReplyDeletehahahaha the lipstick joke is hilarious. Have a wonderful blessed week friend ♥
Nice, isn't it, that it's a bit colder. I'm not wearing my arch supports this summer either, and I think that's why my feet don't feel comfortable at night.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice video by Xavier.
Have a great week.