Sunday 18 July 2021

Happy Homemaker 2021-07-19

Hello,

Posting this on Sunday as I am not sure I will have time Monday morning before we leave for a few days vacations at my parent's house.

Last week had a happy hour with our new (since last march) boss and new coworkers.  7 women in all.  We went to one of the coworker's house and it was a nice evening so we stayed outside and chatted - a finger-food potluck.  It was nice to finally meet some of the girls who were hired during pandemia and had only seen on Teams.

We are officially on vacation since Friday at 3:30! woohoo!  Xavier stayed over Friday night and left Saturday after supper.  Both grandkids will be here this afternoon and Xavier will sleepover.  Tomorrow morning me, dh and Xavier will drive to my parent's house and ds, ddil and Anne-Elizabeth will follow in the other car. they will stay 2 days and we will probably be 3-4 days.  Only other thing that is scheduled is the 31st, brother-in-law is having a party for his 50th anniversary.

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .




The weather (in celsius)

Mon.
Isolated thunderstorms
29°
18°
Tue.
Showers
22°
16°
Wed.
Showers
23°
14°
Thu.
Scattered showers
24°
14°
Fri.
Showers
23°
12°




On my mind
would love to be able to do some crafting during vacations and just relax

On the breakfast plate
1 oat toast with marmelade and 1 glass of oat milk

On my reading pile
The Shelter of Stones de Jean M. Auel.  The fifth in the Earth's children series.  

On my tv
La belle vie avec Go-Van
Big Brother
Clash
Mr. Mercedes (season 3)
The Walking dead (season 8)
Christmas movies!!!  dvrd a bunch that were available for Christmas in July.

Interesting youtube vlog I saw this week

A Christmas workout for women over 50... will have to try that out :)

On the menu this week
No idea - we will be on vacation

From the camera:

Getting ready to go in the neighbor's pool with grandpa for a few minutes.


Looking around the house
Lots to do but nothing will get done this week.  it'll all be there when I come back and will get done next week  

On my to-do list

Monday
  • Going to my parent's house for a few days


To relax this week or In my crafting basket 
relax, read, spend time with family

Quote of the week 





2 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation! Relax, enjoy your family, and you're right, whatever needs to be done at home can just wait. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've enjoyed/are enjoying your vacation! Can't wait to hear about all your fun.

    ReplyDelete