Wednesday 4 December 2019

2018 - Happenings


 

I know, I know… I am posting this way too late, but better late than never!

Here are the highlights of 2018 – Good and bad

  • My job was changed and I was moved in another sector, while retaining my links to former team (still not sure if I like the move or not – but didn’t have a choice)
  • My uncle Baptiste and my aunt Raymonde (used to be married and parents to my cousin Luc), were deceased a few months apart
     



  • My son and his girlfriend bought their first house not far from us (it looks big but there is no basement so the basement is above ground - all rocks underneath - the garage is big though)



  •  Start of the remodeling of our main bathroom (finished spring 2019)


  • Start of installation of our backyard fence (was finished spring 2019 – had problems with the installation)






  • Both my nieces (Kasandra and Florence) are now adults – 18 years old (here in Quebec – the age of majority)
Florence



The blond one is Kasandra (Don't have a recent picture)

  • My daughter went back to school for her Master’s degree (to become a Super-infirmière)



  • My daughter moved back to Trois-Rivières because her boyfriend is from there and he wanted to be closer to his job.  She is closer to University too.
  • My sister-in-law was diagnosed with breast-cancer (she did chemio and is doing very well and had a very good attitude all the while).

 

I’ve started working on 2019, so it won’t be posted as late 😊

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never, as the saying goes! Isn't it amazing how time flies?

    ReplyDelete