Wednesday 3 July 2019

Christmas in July 2019 day 3 / Noël en juillet 2019 jour 3

CIJ day 3 / jour 3

I’m not sure I’ll put the ornaments in proper order of travel (I don’t remember the years).

This one was one of our first long weekend trips with my sister, brother-in-law S and dh’s sister and brother-in-law G.

We went to New York – we stayed directly in town near Times Square and got to visit lots.  That’s when me and my sister decided that from now on our ‘Souvenir’ from each place we would go would be a Christmas ornament.  We always bring one back for my mother

because she loves Christmas too.



2 comments:

  1. We do exactly the same thing, always pick up something on our travels that we can put on the tree. It brings back all the memories of great trips when we are decorating each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make memories, I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete