Saturday 21 July 2018

Christmas in July 2018 day 21 / Noël en juillet 2018 jour 21

CIJ day 21 / jour 21

Favorite Christmas movie

I hesitate with this one.  My favorite Christmas movie used to be Christmas vacation.  It’s not the classiest movie but it always meant the beginning of the Holiday Season.  What Clark wanted the most was ‘a perfect family Christmas’. 


Now I’ve come to love ‘Elf’ as much if not more.. it is a magical Christmas movie with Santa, the elves, the North Pole, reindeers, a love story.  Perfect!


The movie that me laugh the most however is Christmas with the Kranks – a riot!

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen Elf, but I like the other two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Christmas, hands down, I could watch it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Pamela -- White Christmas. I also enjoy It's A Wonderful Life.

    ReplyDelete