Saturday 14 July 2018

Christmas in July 2018 day 14 / Noël en juillet 2018 jour 14

CIJ day 14 / jour 14

Shop early for presents or procrastinate?

If you know me you know I have a gift list in my purse with the names of the people I give to, suggestions, etc…
I also like to make a few gifts myself so I cannot procrastinate about these.  Even with all ghis preparation I usually have a few last minute gifts but I am getting better at this every year.

My goal is to have all the gifts bought by November 1st (except perishables)

Source: http://www.sweetpeaces.info/gift-list/free-christmas-gift-list-printable-and-online-versions-gift-list/


2 comments:

  1. I shop early. I keep an ongoing list with Christmas ideas for that year's holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to shop early but I also enjoy shopping during the holiday season - before the real chaos but after the decorations and holiday special gifts are out.

    ReplyDelete