Saturday 1 November 2008

Boobash 1

Well, I finally had my 1st Halloween party (of course, I had to do it myself but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!). With the help from my friends from MHH (magical holiday home) I was able to complete my projects in time and it was FUN!!!

Here are some pics:
Decorations:

- Bathroom = murder scene. I got some dollar-store shower curtains and I put my bloody handprints on them as well as on a white towel. I traced a body outline on the shower floor. Everybody loved it!



- Spider webs everywhere in the kitchen, crooked paintings, bats haning from ceiling fan, halloween village, a few specimen jars, torn-curtains (cheesecloth from dollar store), a serving tray head which I made, etc... oh and I made a mask-tree (an idea from Cathymac).



1 comment: