Tuesday 21 May 2019

Happy Homemaker 2019-05-20

Morning!

Last week I went to knitting lady on Monday so I've got some homework to do to finish the sock heels.
We received the bathroom cabinets and of course each piece has something wrong with it, so my husband had to remove the armoire he had installed and they will be going back to get repaired)... never ending!
It's a 3-day weekend here.  Lots getting done around here.  Saturday night we went out for a car ride just the two of us and ended up getting hot-chocolate and doughnuts at Tim Horton's (I got the lemon bread).
I am taking Tuesday off work (vacation days I have to use up).

The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Thunderstorm
16°
8°
Tue.
Showers
10°
5°
Wed.
Mostly Cloudy
16°
7°
Thu.
Partly Cloudy
19°
8°
Fri.
Partly Cloudy
21°
12°
Sat.
Scattered Thunderstorms
18°
10°



Looks like it might finally start warming up.

What I am reading
Intervention by Robin Cook - finished it last night
So now I'm reading the biography of Phil Collins.

On my tv 

New Amsterdam
Catastrophe
Le fardeau de la preuve
Rewatching the watching dead - tv marathon on local channel

Menu - planning
Monday - Hot-chicken sandwiches with gravy & fries
Tuesday - chicken-rice casserole
Wednesday - Sausages and potatoes
Thursday - Grilled cheese and soup
Friday - 

On my to-do list 
During the weekend:
  • vaccumed main floor
  • Washed basement windows
  • Finished washing patio guard rails
  • Washed main bathroom
  • did laundry
  • Installed basement screen windows
  • Deep-spring cleaned my bedroom closet

  • ...

Monday: 
  • Post here - DONE
  • Menu plan - DONE
  • Hem a pair of jeans for dh
  • Crafting
  • 10h00 message therapist appointment
  • Bake muffins
  • Pay bills
  • Declutter!!!
  • Empty cell phone of pictures
  • Put pictures on hard-drive
Tuesday
  • Prep overnight oats
  • prep gym & work clothes for tomorrow
  • Crafting
  • Prep a gift for a friend
What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
Knitted wool socks.
Christmas-ornaments for gifts (crochet)

A simple pleasure
A hot chocolate!

From the camera

Had this picture of my son's cat when we had him shaved last year :)  She was pretty mad and it was difficult to shave her but she loved it afterwards - se was much more playful.


Quote of the week 


2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday and your 3 day weekend before that. It's been hot chocolate weather here the last 2 days, wrong since it's May! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there lovely Lady! I love that you're all about hot chocolate....and already working on Christmas things. You are truly a gal after my own heart ❤️
    Love your funny inspiration too! Lol Blessings on your week ahead xo

    ReplyDelete