Monday 27 May 2019

Happy Homemaker 2019-05-27

Morning!

So last week had posted but not published... so I guess lots of people didn't get to see last week's post :(

Last Friday ds and ddil had the echography for the baby but they couldn't see the sex yet.  However, all seems fine.
Saturday night dd & ddil were to come for supper but ddil was not feeling weel so ds came by with the dog.  
Sunday afternoon we babysat the dog.
DH decided to give ds the mowing tractor he bought last week, so I'll be buying dd a new computer for school - lucky kids!

The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Partly Cloudy
16°
4°
Tue.
Partly Cloudy
18°
7°
Wed.
Partly Cloudy
21°
12°
Thu.
Showers
20°
9°
Fri.
Scattered Showers
16°
7°
Sat.
Scattered Showers
17°
9°





What I am reading
Not dead yet  by Phil Collins

On my tv 

Le fardeau de la preuve
Rewatching the watching dead - tv marathon on local channel
The Good witch - series

Menu - planning
Monday - dh has a happy hour / supper tonight at work so I'm on my own, so it'll be spur of the moment
Tuesday - hot-chicken sandwiches, gravy and french fries
Wednesday - American Stir-Fry
Thursday - Grilled cheese and soup
Friday - 

On my to-do list 
During the weekend:
  • vaccumed main floor
  • Finished washing patio guard rails - side of the house
  • Washed main bathroom
  • did laundry
  • Dusted kitchen, kitchenette, LR and hallway
  • Pick up mail
  • Overnight oats
  • Yogourts and fruits for lunches during the week
  • Bake muffins
  • Cook chicken
  • Menu-plan
  • Wash double swing
  • Put stuff back in bathroom armoire
  • Put mulch in front of house
  • Wash patio
  • Renew dh's gun permit
  • Order new piece for oven
Monday: 
  • Post here - DONE
  • Exercise - did a 20min program on youtube - DONE
  • Dentist appointment at 3:20
  • Run a few errands
  • Gifts to wrap for a friend's birthday
  • Laundry
  • Crafting - start 2nd sock / prep some ICAD card
  • CAA - upgrade subscription - DONE
  • Prep Chinese stir-fry
  • Rudolph day - celebrate
  • Spray for ants

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
Knitted wool socks.
Christmas-ornaments for gifts (crochet)
Prep some ICAD cards

A simple pleasure
Reading Happy Homemaker blogs :)

From the camera

Took a walk Thursday morning at 6:00 am near my work place - was a bit cool.





Quote of the week 

12 comments:

  1. Glad your husband is feeling better, LOVE your inspiration! Sounds like a busy week - hope it's a GREAT one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweet friend... I am so glad I stopped in this moring because now I know waht to fix for supper under my 2 question marks... grilled cheese andf soup, chicken stir fry.. my mind was a blank.. thanks for the suggestions!We have not had those for some time.. Hubs will be delighted!!! SO you aree already doing your knitting for Christmas... everyone on here is so industrious... I am fortunate if I get today's business completed! have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help with the inspiration :)
      I am always in a Christmas-planning mood.. .thinking of gifts, handmade items, food....
      Have a great week too

      Delete
  3. So happy to hear your hubby is feeling better! You have had a busy weekend! You menu sounds amazing!I hope you have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy menu, funny quote, cool crafty bits...I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - nice to hear the feedback.

      Delete
  5. OH my goodness... to be that bundled up, it must be cold! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was around 6 celsius, was to warm up during the day. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get a chance to read anyone's posts from last week as I was out of town. I did schedule a post and I think it posted on time, but had no way of linking it to Sandra's so not many people saw mine either. You were one of them that did and I thank you for leaving a comment. Love the pics! Looks chilly! Stay warm and have a great week ahead! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had quite the eventful weekend. Glad your husband is feeling better. Your quote cracked me up. Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your hubby is feeling better dear FRiend 😊 I hope that your weather starts warming up! It's finally been getting almost summer-like around here. And you always have the best funny inspirations. 😂 They always crack me up! Blessings to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete