Good morning! Election day here for Canada's prime minister (we have voted by anticipation last week)
Was a busy telework week last week and then Friday afternoon I was off to participate in my husband's 1st prep. to retirement class.
Friday night we went in town to try and reorder a dishwasher (ours had problems with the bottom basket falling down at the bottom)... we reordered same thing (it's a good dishwasher we were just unlucky)..except they don't have any delivery date :(
Xavier spent the weekend here - he has a cold and woke up during the night Saturday (from 2:00 to 4:00 am) with slight fever. He did go back to sleep until 7:00 in our bed with us.
My husband worked at my son's house on Sunday (putting wood frame around a garage door), applying sealer at a few places and pressure-washing all decks.
Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .
- Post here - DONE
- Errands - will take up most of the day as I have to go to town. I need pants before we get back to work in the office probably next month and would like to find some Fall decor and a new bedspread.
- Cut and freeze some bell peppers
- Cook some yellow beans
- Wash main bathroom
- Cut some plants outside
- Deep clean basement bathroom
- Cut out felt ornies - have to stop procrastinating on this
- Start a new scarf or cowl
- Paint 'birch tree' free tutorial by Jesse Robertson (only available free for 7 days and it was done last Saturday, so have to hurry)
- Start going through and purging pictures on phone
- 1 decorative hay broom
- 1 t-shirt
- 1 plastic scoop