Monday 4 March 2019

Happy Homemaker 2019-02-04


Linking up to Sandra at Diary of a Stay at home mom 

Over the weekend we visited with my parents and my daughter came with us.  We had some good family time.  My sister wasn't there as it was her weekend scheduled with one of my cousins in Mont-Laurier.  I had brought the gifts for my youngest brother's birthday and for my nephew's birthday.  For my sis we will go out for supper for our birthdays sometimes this summer.


The weather (in celsius)



Mon.
Snow Showers
0°
-12°
Tue.
Partly Cloudy
-8°
-18°
Wed.
Partly Cloudy
-8°
-21°
Thu.
Partly Cloudy
-9°
-18°
Fri.
Mostly Cloudy
-5°
-14°
Sat.
Mostly Sunny
-2°
-14°


What I am reading
Les portes du Québec T2  by Jean-Pierre Charland.  Historic fiction novel in Quebec City in the late 1800's.

On my tv 
Les pays d'en Haut
'O
L'heure bleue
Unité 9
La pecheresse
L'échappée
Les invisibles
Un zoo pas comme les autres
Les naufragés de l'amour
Le bon docteur 

Menu - planning
Monday - Stuffed pepper casserole
Tuesday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Wednesday - need to figure it out
Thursday - grilled cheese sandwiches and veggie soup in the crockpot
Friday?

On my to-do list 
Monday: 
  • Post here - DONE
  • Prep gym clothes and work clothes for tomorrow - DONE
  • Menu plan - DONE
  • Vaccum main floor
  • Wash basement bathroom
  • Decorate for st-pat's
  • Pay bills
  • Try to find a new hairdresser .. the one I had found before Christmas has left also.
  • Get the main floor guest-ready.  My brother just called and they will be here for supper.
  • Make muffins
  • Prep some cream of millet for this week's breakfasts
What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
knitted socks ... they seem to be stopped, I am at the heel and stuck.
Crochet a cowl 

Looking forward to
Tomorrow at work have a whole day of 1st aid training.

A simple pleasure
Being home

From the camera
Pictures of our weekend with family



More snow pictures
Front of the house

Back of the house




Quote of the week 

7 comments:

  1. Fun quote. Looks like you had some fun family time too. Try and stay warm while you have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROLFT! I love the quote!!! How fun it would be to actually say that! :D Look at the snow! Wow! :O And I have CPR training all day Thursday, so I feel for you. :) Hope your Monday is going well and that you have a wonderful week ahead! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rebecca. Tried posting on your blog but can't. I subscribed but still not working. Hoping you have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quote is so funny, I love it! Gorgeous photos of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I giggled at your quote!! And all that snow....brrrr Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like lots of fun family times in the photos. Oh wow, so much snow there. Funny quote. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I’m late! Happy Thursday. Your snow banks look just like mine. Lol
    Love the pics of your fam. And I hope to learn crochet soon & add that to my craft time. ;) Good luck finishing your knitting. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete