Sunday 9 December 2018

Happy Homemaker 2018-12-10

Linking up to Sandra at Diary of a Stay at home mom 
(or at least I will on Monday night)

Writing this post on Sunday as I will be at work Monday (exceptionnally) for 4-days of training.  I will get next Friday off - just in time to help my son move in his 1st house.

This last week was a busy week on weeknights.  Acupuncture, lady for bathroom cabinets, plumber, guitar lessons for dh, dh's supper for his boss who is retiring.  And the upcoming week promises to be as busy!

I'm so glad my Christmas prep is done.  Still have a few little things to do but mostly I'm ready.

The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Sunny
-7°
-17°
Tue.
Mostly Cloudy
-9°
-18°
Wed.
Sunny
-11°
-19°
Thu.
Partly Cloudy
-10°
-12°
Fri.
Mostly Cloudy
-3°
-4°
Sat.
Snow Showers
1°
-3°

What I am reading
La petite maison du 6e rang T2 by Micheline Dalpé

On my tv 
Regular programs (most of them) are on Christmas break
Christmas movies 

Menu - planning
Monday - Spaghetti, will put sauce in crockpot in the morning.
No idea for the rest of the week.  Working on Monday throws me off

On my to-do list
Done during the weekend
Regular housechores.  Finished my class painting.  Laundry. Groceries.  Prepped mixture for spaghetti sauce tomorrow.

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
knitted socks .  Finished my painting.

Something interesting I watched
Christmas crafts on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXJ2RDlY2g

Looking forward to
Having stuff being moved out of our house and into my son's house

A simple pleasure
Being ready for Christmas when everyone is running around trying to get things done

From the camera

I've taken some pictures but didn't have time to download them, so I'm posting a picture of a craft I found on Pinterest which I find beautiful.



Quote of the week 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your son on his first home! I agree about working on Mondays throwing things off. Enjoy being done and ready for Christmas, maybe next year I'll be able to join you in that. This year, not so much. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete