Monday 26 November 2018

Happy Homemaker 2018-11-26

Linking up to Sandra at Diary of a Stay at home mom 

Ordered a google home mini this week and a hard drive (to have a copy of pictures in case the other one stops working).
Bought a few more gifts online.

The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Cloudy
1°
-1°
Tue.
Rain and Snow
2°
1°
Wed.
Showers
2°
-2°
Thu.
Cloudy
2°
-6°
Fri.
Partly Cloudy
-2°
-6°
Sat.
Partly Cloudy
-2°
-6°
Sun.
Snow Showers
-1°
-2°
Mon.
Snow Showers
0°
-4°

This morning a light snow outside but balmy so might turn into rain


What I am reading
Le projet Bleiberg by David S.Khara

On my tv 
'O
OD
Unité 9
Le jeu
Demain des hommes
L'heure bleue
Les Simone
District 31
Christmas movies 
It's the last week of regular programs before the Christmas break

Menu - planning
Monday - Sausages and mashed potatoes
Tuesday - Ham quiche
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Chicken voll aux vents

On my to-do list
Done during the weekend
Vaccumed and dusted main floor.  Laundry. Made fudge, a pound cake and skor squares.  A little bit of wrapping sprinkled in there. Paid bills. Worked on my class painting - almost finished.

Monday
- More laundry - STARTED
- Post here
- Overnight oats for my breakfasts
- Call mom
Prep gym clothes and lunch for tomorrow  - DONE
- Pack up the sunbeam warming blanket and mail it back to them if shipping isn't too prohibitive.
- Wash bathroom
- Call dr. for renewel on stomach pills
- Prep quiche for tomorrow night
- More wrapping
- Call cable company to see why the bill is higher 
- Send some ebooks to my friend
- Bake muffins
- One thing-a-room declutter
- Yoga and essentrics exercises (20 min total) - DONE

.... which is why I decided to get up at 6:15 instead of relaxing and getting up later today.

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
Work on knitted socks 
Paint class - candle

Something interesting I watched
Christmas movies

Looking forward to
Finishing paint class and painting.

A simple pleasure
Having a cup of warm tea (I don't like it hot)

From the camera

No more bathtub for awhile (we do have a shower in the basement ;) )


Quote of the week 



5 comments:

  1. Good morning, Lucy! We got a bit of snow yesterday, but not much. They had blizzard conditions to our north. Today I officially go into full-swing Christmas mode. Am hoping to get a lot done since plans for today changed at the last minute. Blessings for a great week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun quote for the week! Your menu sounds wonderful this week. Hope you have a great week and get lots of your to-do items checked off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy week ahead. Showers in the basement don't sound so bad if it means moving forward on your bathroom remodel. I'm chuckling at your quote! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ham quiche sounds like a good way to use up our leftover ham. I had to laugh at the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink my tea warm (not hot) too. I have always done it that way! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete