Monday 8 October 2018

Happy Homemaker 2018-10-08

Linking up to Sandra at Diary of a Stay at home mom 

Our Thanksgiving weekend is over.  My parents, sis & bil arrived for lunch saturday and left Monday after breakfast.  we had a nice family time but the weather was cold and gray.

On the other had I've had a cold since last wednesday (used up a sick day on Thursday and had a vacation day planned for Friday) and used up tons and tons of kleenex.  A wee bit better this morning - Today everyone is off work for Thanksgiving.


The weather
Mon.
Cloudy
12°
11°
Tue.
Scattered Showers
25°
18°
Wed.
Scattered Thunderstorms
19°
10°
Thu.
Rain
19°
9°
Fri.
Partly Cloudy
9°
4°
Sat.
Partly Cloudy
8°
4°
Sun.
Cloudy
11°
7°



What I am reading
Entre les morts by Jeff Abbott

On my tv 
'O
OD
Unité 9
Le jeu
Demain des hommes
L'heure bleue
Les Simone
District 31

Menu - planning
No menu planning this week

On my to-do list
Did regular chores last Thursday and Friday
Today is:
- Post here
- plant a few bulbs outside
- Decorate a little for Halloween
- Laundry
- Rewash main bathroom

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
Working on a shawl with pockets - ONGOING
Wood-slice ornaments - ongoing.
Start a new pair of knitted socks this week

Looking forward to
Feeling better from this cold!

A simple pleasure
Staying inside when it's cold outside

From the camera
Brother in law

 Me and my sister with Hugo Girard


My husband 

Pictures at our local White-Geese festival with Hugo Girard - A strong man from Quebec

                             
Quote of the week 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you feel better. Those colds always seem to hit around the holidays don't they? I had bulbs to plant outside as well but now I think I'm going to have to wait for it to dry out just a little. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Great pictures. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :) Awesome pics you guys took.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete