Monday 23 October 2017

Happy Homemaker 2017-10-23

The weather

lun.
Partiellement couvert
20 °
11 °
mar.
Pluie
19 °
14 °
mer.
Averses
16 °
9 °
jeu.
Partiellement couvert
13 °
4 °
ven.
Ensoleillé
14 °
4 °
sam.
Ensoleillé dans l'ensemble
15 °
7 °
dim.
Pluie
12 °
9 °

Unseasonably warm once again.

On my reading pile
Still reading Into the Blue – Robert Goddard

On my TV
O', District 31, OD Bali, Unité 9, Mémoire Vive, L'imposteur.
There is a Halloween special from Oct 25 to Oct 31 on Ciné Pop, will record a few old horror movies.

On the menu for this week (may be changed)
Monday - 20C so it'll be Steak and potatoes on the grill
Tuesday - Pasta with ham
Wednesday - Soup and grilled cheese
Thursday - smoked meat sandwiches

On my to-do list 
- Regular housechores
- Massage therapist appointment on Monday
- If we are going to the Halloween party on Saturday I have to figure out Disco costumes
- Extra chores (might or might not get done) - wash oven, jennair, and fridge
- Finish Halloween bags
- Menu plan
- Pay bills
- Get a hair cut

What I am knitting and crafting
Continuing my knit scarf (have 1/2 done)
Halloween costume is DONE
Might start on felt ice cream cones

Looking around the house
All exterior stuff is put away except for 1 chair on the patio for those warm sunny days that are left.  Laundry needs to be done and a few things need to be picked here and there.

From the camera
Picture taken last spring of my parents, me and my sister.


Simple pleasures
working in my Chritmas, Fall and Happiness journals

What I am wearing today
Jeans, black sweater, running shoes.

Quote of the week

There are times when you realize that simple things are wonderful and enough.... Jill Badon Sky






1 comment: