Tuesday 5 July 2016

Christmas in July 2016 day 5 / Noël en juillet 2016 jour 5

CIJ day 5 / jour 5
Christmas bucket list

Trim the tree
RAK (Random acts of kindness)
Take a family picture
Make the house smell like Christmas
Bake and share cookies and goodies with family and friends
Make Christmas cards
Make Christmas tags
Drive around to look at Christmas lights in pjs with a mug of hot-chocolate
Decorate a gingerbread house
Decorate with a Christmas candy bar
Watch Christmas movies
Take a quiet moment with just the Christmas tree lights on
Special Christmas tree
Set up a hot cocoa bar
Drink egg-nog
Have the Elves visit us
Pull out sleeping bags and have a family slumber party under the tree
Have a Christmas scavenger hunt
Handmade ornaments and Christmas crafts
See a Christmas show
Listen to Christmas music
Go over my Gooseberry Patch cook books
Game night by the fire

… and the list goes on.  What would you add to this list?


2 comments:

  1. I like your Christmas Bucket List so much I may have to create one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a set of Christmas bucket list stickers for my planner. Can't wait to start using them.

    ReplyDelete