Monday 4 July 2016

Christmas in July 2016 day 4 / Noël en juillet 2016 jour 4

CIJ day 4 / jour 4
I like Christmas music by the Crooners (Dean Martin, Michael Bubblé,  Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, …) but I also like The Chipmunks J

I have the ‘Cool Yultide’ 3 cd collection and most of these songs can be found on here. 

Let it Snow
The Christmas song
I’ll be home for Christmas
White Christmas
I’ve got my love to keep me warm
Santa Clause is coming to town
Winter Wonderland
Santa Baby
Wonderful Christmas time
Baby it’s cold outside
Happy Christmas (war is over)
Jingle bell rock
I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause
Blue Christmas
Rocking around the Christmas tree
That’s what I want for Christmas
You’re all I want for Christmas
Silver Bells
What Christmas needs to me
Christmas (baby please come home)
Last Christmas
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
Everybody’s waiting for the man with the bag
We need a little Christmas
Jingle Bells
Christmas journey
The Christmas Waltz
I’d like you for Christmas
Christmas is
Let it snow
Frosty the snowman
Mele Kalakimaka


Any others I should add to my list?

5 comments:

  1. I need to get some Christmas CDs. I do not think I have any. I will check with Dh would may have some. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean Martin is all I need, although Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have hundreds of Christmas CDs (not all of them are good!) and the music is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. You might like Perry Como and Andy Williams, too.

    Also, The Brian Setzer Orchestra is not crooner-style, they are more big band/swing, but it's very festive and fun.

    I always look forward to your posts in July, even if I seldom comment. Thank you so much for all you do!

    ReplyDelete