Monday 16 September 2024

Happy Homemaker 2024-09-16

 Good morning!

Last week was a blur.  Kids and grandkids and dog came to sleep over on Tuesday I had registered for the Get Organized Summit on FB.. a week long of webinairs, 2 per hour for the week, phew.... I did not watch them live but only had 24 hours... so I chose a few and some I fast-forwarded quite a bit.  Had an kinesiotherapy appointment at work on Tuesday and Thursday had a hair-cut (not quite satisfied with it but it is what it is)


Last weekend we went to dd's.  DS, DDIL and grandkids came to.  We went to a placed where they had put a carrousel and amusements for the grandkids to play, so we spent Saturday afternoon there.  We had brought the chicken tournedos and coq au porc for lunch with a desert.  Supper was pizza in their outside pizza oven.  Sunday we went to the park with the grandkids.  There was a house closing next to the park so I went with dh. Bought just a few small things.  We left after lunch, stopped by a hardware store - dh had a few things to buy and I bought a small fake plant.  DH went out for supper with bil & sil but I stayed here.


I have had the cold since last Tuesday and I just can't stop sneezing with eyes watering (wasn't so bad on the weekend but started again last night).  This morning I am coughing too.... uggggg


Tomorrow is in-town work and we are having a team lunch paid by our boss and we all have to attend... if I am coughing too much I will not go but will see as the day advances.


Today will be LOADS of laundry and some housechores.  they are saying a HOT week so we'll see what I do accomplish.  when it's too hot I can't seem to do alot.


Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .  





The weather
Mon
Partly cloudy
28°
16°
Tue
Partly cloudy
28°
16°
Wed
Partly cloudy
27°
16°
Thu
Partly cloudy
26°
14°
Fri
Partly cloudy
21°
11°
Too hot!  I want some gray rainy days to do my stuff in the house and around the house

Looking around the house
Lots to do as last week was a blur




Thinking and pondering
Need to plan for Autumn, outings (if any) and Thanksgiving weekend

Tv this week

Big Brother season 26
The traitors (season 2).. uh-oh thinking I haven't watched this in awhile must not have followed when I changed my cable system
Walking dead (last season)
All regular programs are back on and I have way too many.  We did decide on a new program we would not follow after watching 1 show.. a local America's got talent style program.  t


Listening to or interesting blog I saw this week

With the Get Organized Summit had no time to do anything else and can't share any webinairs as they were available only 24 hours.


On my reading pile
Plus jamais malade by Denis Fortier - cannot read it in one sitting.  
La Société très secrète des sorcières extraordinaires by Sangu Mandanna

On my to-do list

Monday 
  • Post here ✅
  • Laundry, laundry, laundry, ...
  • Vac main floor 
  • Prep for in-town work tomorrow
  • Wash main bathroom 
  • Transfer $$ to niece for he birthday
Decluttering 
  • 2 old usb keys
  • 1 sweater
  • 1 small watering can (bought a new one at Ikea the other week)

Upcoming this week
Tuesday in-town work 


To relax this week or In my crafting basket 

Work on Christmas ornament - STILL to do

From the camera:






Thoughts of the week
I want THIS





 

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I'm SO ready for fall!! Doesnt' seem to be comin here anytime soon haha! Your grands are adorable! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Charlie Brown fall picture - so cute. So weird to think you are north of me and having warmer weather than we are - 59 here most of the day with me wearing a sweatshirt and shoes and socks, even as I write this my toes are soooo cold - Fall has arrived here! I your dreaded cold is better soon! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my Lovely! Looks like it was a very fun outing - love seeing your sweet grandkiddos having fun. I sure hope you feel better soon! I want the Fall just like your inspiration - but minus any sicknesses and allergies. Lol Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete