Tuesday 24 August 2021

Happy Homemaker 2021-08-24

Good morning!

Last week had to be careful what I ate (no seeds for 7 days) + 1 day liquid diet (Sunday).  Monday was my colonoscopy which is why I did not post.  so glad that's all over now.  Everything was fine and I now have a new gastro doctor (mine had retired).  

With all of that not much was done this weekend or Monday... now have to play catchup!

We did have Xavier here with us this weekend.  DH did some repairs on ds' house too.

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .




The weather (in celsius)
Tue.
Partly cloudy
31°
18°
Wed.
Mostly sunny
31°
21°
Thu.
Scattered thunderstorms
29°
14°
Fri.
Partly cloudy
22°
12°


Finally a light at the end of the tunnel for Friday and starting next week we will have normal temperatures... should be finished with those hot and humid temperatures.

On my mind
Getting back to normal routines, prepping for Fall, plan my shopping for Christmas and I also need to run some errands.

On the breakfast plate
Millet cream and a glass of oat milk


On my reading pile
If tomorrow comes by Syndey Sheldon (read it a long time ago)

On my tv
La belle vie avec Go-Van
Big Brother
Clash
The Walking dead (season 8)
Christmas movies

Interesting youtube vlog I saw this week




On the menu this week
Monday - Soup in the crockpot
Tuesday - 
Wednesday
Thursday - grilled cheese sandwiches
Friday -


From the camera:
Picture from the web, just waiting for this

Looking around the house
Lots of picking up and cleaning up to do as nothing was accomplished over the weekend.  too hot and humid to do much.

On my to-do list

During the weekend
  • Laundry
  • Washed main bathroom
  • Picked up groceries
  • washed outside basement windows, patio door windo and kitchen window
  • Vac'd gazebo (lots of spider webs.. yuck)
  • Washed patio furniture
  • Swept patio
Monday
  • Colonoscopy at 8:30 (left at 6:45 and got back at 10:15), slept afterwards until 1:00 with medication they gave me
  • Washed dishes
  • Cleaned up bathroom again
  • Knitted a bit
Tuesday
  • Dust and vac main floor... (for now have done office, bedroom, hallway and bathroom)
  • Prep soup in the crockpot
  • Wash my bedding (including mattress and pillow covers and air out pillows)
  • Post here  - DONE
  • Télétravail

Decluttering
  • Just sales flyers in recycling
To relax this week or In my crafting basket 
Read, craft - paint, knit, crochet
SLEEP

Funny of the week 










4 comments:

  1. Glad all went well for you yesterday! Not sure I'm quite ready for fall but with us having yet another heat wave I'd sure be happy with some cooler temps for a while. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my Dear! I'm so happy to hear that the colonoscopy checked out okay. 🙏 And I'm with you - getting very ready for Fall and all that it brings. 🎃 And I love your funny. It's hilarious....but honestly kind of true! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your colonoscopy went well! Very important. I love the fall pictures! I can't wait! I'm tired of the heat and humidity. I want to be chilly and wear a sweater! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your from the camera picture - I can't wait for fall - it's my favorite season! Glad your colonoscopy is over and hope you're having a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete