Monday 23 November 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-11-23

Good morning!  

Inside of house is now fully decorated (our Thanksgiving was in October).  My husband still needs to do the outside.

We started looking for a tv cabinet... crazy going to stores... too many people, waiting, etc.. and I didn't find one I really liked and it's 4-6 months delivery!?  So my husband will build something temporary and we'll go shopping when we can.

Had my grandson for supper a few nights this week and he stayed over to sleep on Saturday night.


Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .




The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Rain
3°
-5°
Tue.
Mostly sunny
-3°
-12°
Wed.
Snow showers
-2°
-4°
Thu.
Rain and snow
2°
1°
Fri.
Showers
6°
0°



We had at least 6 inches of snow overnight but now it's 10:00 am and it's raining.


On my mind
Still trying to figure out the Holidays this year.
Wanting to be over all the doc's appointments with an 'all clear' (should be ok)  

On the breakfast plate
Almond milk and a toast

On my reading pile
Truly madly guilty by Liane Moriarty

On my tv
Le résident (season 2)
Cardinal (season 2)
Esprits criminels (season 12)
5e rang (season 3)
L'échappée
District 31
Occupation double
Brave new world (season 1)
Christmas movies.

On the menu this week
Lundi -  
Mardi-  
Mercredi - 
Jeudi -   Grilled cheese
Friday - ?
No idea! will have to figure it out today.  I did cook chicken this weekend so that's at least one night of suppers.


From the camera
Pictures picked on the web




Looking around the house
ok, except for my 'office' guest room... emptied the gift closet and all on the couch.  Need to go through that today. 

On my to-do list  
Over the weekend
  • Vac'd main floor
  • Washed main bathroom
  • Laundry
  • Groceries
Monday
  • Post here - DONE
  • Make bed, bath, breakfast, brush teeth - DONE
  • Menu plan - 
  • Laundry - have towels to fold
  • 9:00 flu vaccine - DONE
  • Errands - DONE
  • Wrap gifts
  • 3:00 Facial
In my crafting basket
Nothing happening these days as my wrists are sore and Christmas is taking all my time.


Quote of the week 




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your reading inspiration! 4-6 months delivery is CRAZY! I hope you find what you're looking for before that. I'm ready to decorate for Christmas - I may need to move to Canada so I can decorate earlier - hubby has a steadfast rule about waiting until after Thanksgiving! Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget that your Thanksgiving is October up there. Well I love that you're revving into all things festive cheer! Those pics you found are gorgeous - those cookies, my word perfection!!
    Love your inspiration. Also just perfect. Stay cozy and enjoy this season sweet Lady. xoxo

    ReplyDelete